Sign in to follow this  
TuFun

MSFS available for preorders. Releasing August 18th!

15 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

This whole timeline makes me so puzzled. They just announced closed beta in 30th of July. Now full launch just two full work weeks after. What do they expect to accomplish in such short beta phase?

This is only open BETA! 

NOT OFFICIAL RELEASE

Just saw the trailer unintentionally at Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqJALPVn0Y

I was amazed to see at the end: Release August 18th.

Thank you Microsoft and Asobo so much.

The list of airports makes me think prem version.

P3D v5 and MSFS. How nice it will be to have two sims to enjoy. Shock horror lol

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 minutes ago, Deleted said:

This is only open BETA! 

NOT OFFICIAL RELEASE

The official release is August 18th.. He's saying only about two weeks after the Beta

• Like 1

Now I can completely stop investing any more money into P3D and XP!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

46 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

There´s so many planes that we haven´t seen anything about yet. Including 787. They must be post launch things.

787 is included in the premium version.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

What if LM has already an agreement with MS that P3D V5 and up is going to use the Graphicsengine of the new FS2020?!?! Maybe this is what they introduced with EA...🤔

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

7 minutes ago, Deleted said:

This is only open BETA! 

NOT OFFICIAL RELEASE

Where did you see it? It's the official release. No Beta will be offered for the people pre-ordering it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, captain420 said:

Now I can completely stop investing any more money into P3D and XP!

P3D v5 cost so little with most addons a free up grade, no intention to delete V5 am going to run both and enjoy both till the day i jump one way or another.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 minute ago, BerndB said:

What if LM has already an agreement with MS that P3D V5 and up is going to use the Graphicsengine of the new FS2020?!?! Maybe this is what they introduced with EA...🤔

Gawd. Do we start with this conspiracy word not allowed also here?

EA is not an graphic engine. Actually, the engine of MSFS is still on DX11, P3D is already on DX12.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

1 minute ago, BerndB said:

Please not back to DX11!!!! LM is on DX12 wich is honestly a big step foward! 

But I would agree with if LM could use their "Streaming capabillity"! 

• Upvote 2

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

P3D v5 cost so little with most addons a free up grade, no intention to delete V5 am going to run both and enjoy both till the day i jump one way or another.

Yes I will probably and most likely keep P3D v5 alongside MSFS, but will definitely not invest any more money into it. MSFS is the new modern day FS now. Once it's released and I get a chance to try it out, and if things look positive, I'll most likely just stick to one sim only for the sake of simplicty, overall costs, and freeing up space for MSFS and future addons.

Edited by captain420
  • Like 1

I'd love to preorder it but I would like to know more first. What's included with the release version other than planes and scenery: live weather, charts, multiplayer? Some, all, none of the above? If I buy the base version then what appears at EGLL or EHAM, some kind of low-res default? Nothing at all? The original Fairey Aviation layout circa 1944 with 4 grass runways?

I know we all "know" the answers on here but the Xbox page is very light on detail.

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K; RTX 2070 Super; 16GB; P3Dv4.5HF3 & MSFS2020.

That was unexpected 🙂 Congratulations to everybody who waited and the development teams of course!

Hopefully Microsoft and Asobo will shed some light on airliners complexity in the release version

Edited by gtaboncer