Sign in to follow this  
Thomasso

STANDARD / DELUXE / PREMIUM -- thoughts?

"We all know what this is really about ... the facts are P3D and XP simulate more real world activity and aircraft types than MSFS.  There are no helicopters in MSFS.  There are no military jets in MSFS.  There is no combat system in MSFS.  Water landings aren’t possible in MSFS.  The MSFS Airbus can climb to 38,000 ft on a single engine at 4000 ft/min climb rate.  Nothing happens when you freeze up (fully covered snowman) the MSFS DA, just lose engine power and slowly lose altitude.  Abuse the aircraft and nothing breaks in MSFS (no flap damage, no gear damage).  There is no multi-cha"

So what!

I have DCS for military aircraft, that's the sim for that, never has P3D come even close.

Don't  fly Helicopters nor have any interest landing on water. Helicopter in DCS are again in another world to P3D.

Only interested in flying PMDG aircraft and FSL or other high detail addons. 

So looking forward to it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

23 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

the facts are P3D and XP simulate more real world activity and aircraft types than MSFS.

So what! So looking forward to it.

I agree, It's kinda questionable to be saying that about an Alpha we don't know if for example they even included the flight model, weights and forces, momentum effects, engine stress and crash damage all of which can be turned on/off in P3D for example.

• Like 1

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

49 minutes ago, tweekz said:

meanwhile Rob Ainscough has busted the NDA and said:=-

We all know what this is really about ... the facts are P3D and XP simulate more real world activity and aircraft types than MSFS.  There are no helicopters in MSFS.  There are no military jets in MSFS.  There is no combat system in MSFS.  Water landings aren’t possible in MSFS.  The MSFS Airbus can climb to 38,000 ft on a single engine at 4000 ft/min climb rate.  Nothing happens when you freeze up (fully covered snowman) the MSFS DA, just lose engine power and slowly lose altitude.  Abuse the aircraft and nothing breaks in MSFS (no flap damage, no gear damage).  There is no multi-cha

Comparing default aircrafts (and in alpha state) with other sim's 3rd party ? How is that ? Military jets ? What? I think someone's feelings is hurt. 🙄

Edited by marty2756
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When I buy it, I'll pump ethyl!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

2 hours ago, shawty1984 said:

I'm pretty sure you're confused on both points. 

Xbox Gamepass for PC is still in beta. The beta is referring to gamepass and not the game. 

So if Windows 10 only, then it won't be coming to the new Xbox then will it. 

I wish people would stop making stuff up. It doesn’t say Windows 10 only. You're saying there will be no Xbox One version based on something it doesn't say and yet are saying there will be a Xbox Series X version, based on something it doesn't say. Strange.

I wish you read my post saying not coming to XBOX ONE as it`s windows 10 only 

It`s on PC game pass or pre-purchase the DOWNLOAD VERSION .

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

7 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

Well, it is coming to Xbox One, just not yet.

17 minutes ago, charliearon said:

When I buy it, I'll pump ethyl!

Has Ethyl agreed to this? 😋

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

6 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

It`s on PC game pass or pre-purchase the DOWNLOAD VERSION .

So in your words, if its not coming to Xbox One because it says Windows 10 only (it doesn’t say that), then its not coming to Xbox Series X too, which you said it was. 

Where does it state Windows 10 only? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't say that and furthermore, they even mention the Xbox version in the FAQ on their website. 

I'm not sure what you've read but you've totally got the wrong end of the stick. 

Just now, goates said:

Well, it is coming to Xbox One, just not yet.

They will have dumb it down some XBOX ONE barely makes minimum specs.

Raymond Fry.

2 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

Of course it will require compromises to run on the Xbox One, just like most games do when compared to the PC version. Doesn't mean it will be "dumbed down" though.

5 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

Obviously.

10 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

You've just said it's not coming to Xbox One. Which one is it? 

The Xbox One X is a decent machine and should run MFS to a decent level.

3 minutes ago, shawty1984 said:

You've just said it's not coming to Xbox One. Which one is it? 

The Xbox One X is a decent machine and should run MFS to a decent level.

8GB ddr3 memory 1.75ghz CPU ,GPU clock 853hz, you will be able to run it on a 10year old laptop then.

Raymond Fry.

24 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Has Ethyl agreed to this? 😋

Pulling into the gas station, I remember them asking if you wanted regular or ethyl.  We always pumped ethyl.   Gee, I guess you call it "premium" nowadays! 😁

Ethyl, not Ethel!  36.9 cents a gallon vs 33.9 cents.

• Like 2

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: