Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

Extremely happy with the pricing model

Looking at what we be getting im extremely happy with the prices. I myself ordered the premium package without even twitching. Look , before you pull out your FS Flame 🔥 gun i had been around since fs95 . I had maxed out god knows how many credit cards For simulator/beer related $$$$ so i know what it will be if we had to pay for all we get separate you will probably be well over 120$ im I expecting THE Holly grail of sims ? Not at all , im expecting bugs and things that can be improved like in any other new software or previously released sim . But again overall im extremely pleased , god even my wife is happy 😃 ...... so far ...

• Like 2

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I think the pricing is very fair.  Any triple A title these days is 60-80 bucks.  I get people are on a budget.... I set a budget for my family too!  I'll be saving a little extra for premium deluxe.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, ryanbatcund said:

I think the pricing is very fair.  Any triple A title these days is 60-80 bucks.  I get people are on a budget.... I set a budget for my family too!  I'll be saving a little extra for premium deluxe.

Go for the Premium Deluxe Ryan 😉

André

For the doubling in price I wish premium offered game features that werent included in standard.  The few extra airports and airplanes is what the Marketplace is for.  Not a big deal, and i wish premium was a physical copy in USA too. 

Edited by Heli

Isn't it more valid to count up what you get for the extra money, rather than call it "doubling".  How much would that content cost for a current sim compared to the extra cost for that upgrade?  10 planes and 10 airports for $60... that's about $3.00 each.  Think that's what they'll cost on the marketplace?  Just a different way of looking at it.

• Like 1

The value is definitely there if one is interested in a majority of those extra airplanes and airports.  I will probably wait for the airport packs to hit the marketplace. 

Edited by Heli
  • Like 1

Word is, it's not subscription based, as most feared. How long that lasts is the question. My guess it will stay that way for a year or 2 then they may move the data stream to subscription, after they get a strong customer base.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Not surprisingly, it is exactly in line with other AAA games...uh did I say games? I mean, releases. The Premium edition seems a little steep if you are not used to flight sim add-on pricing. But to really put it all in perspective, my club's C172S (G1000) rents for $152/hour. I've nearly paid for the Premium edition by the time i reach cruise 😜. MSFS is a bargain

Chris