Sign in to follow this  
Thomasso

What are you gonna do first when it's out?

The title should be self explanatory 🙂.

I will do an around the world tour in the TBM 930! Starting from my home airport LKTB, going east and returning back from the west 🙂

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

I think it's safe to say there will be a lot of world tours commencing in August.

• Like 1

Bernard

complain that the download servers are borked

• Like 7

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

15 minutes ago, Thomasso said:

The title should be self explanatory 🙂.

I will do an around the world tour in the TBM 930! Starting from my home airport LKTB, going east and returning back from the west 🙂

Hi friend, my home airport is LKTB too 🙂

Load up the 172 and my local airport and do a VFR flight like I have done since FS95 when I start up a new sim. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fly over my house. Looking at the quality of the autogen from screenshots, this will probably the first MS Flight Sim where it really will be there from day one.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Well.. probably not get much flying done at all as the sim releases on my first freaking day after vacation. 😅

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

8 minutes ago, Wanderkroete said:

At first I'm probably gonna install it.

And then troubleshoot it?? :blink:

Guess we had better prep a "New" CTD forum!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 hour ago, viz said:

I think it's safe to say there will be a lot of world tours commencing in August.

Yes, perhaps. I am unique and original like that 😄 It's just so tempting!

1 hour ago, FPStewy said:

complain that the download servers are borked

Ouch, they better not be 🙂

1 hour ago, ludekbrno said:

Hi friend, my home airport is LKTB too 🙂

Super, tak můžeme letět někam společně 😄  

1 hour ago, Cubs105 said:

Load up the 172 and my local airport and do a VFR flight like I have done since FS95 when I start up a new sim. 

That seems like a great plan! 🙂

1 hour ago, snglecoil said:

Coffee...I nice cup of strong, black coffee.

That won't hurt!

40 minutes ago, Der Zeitgeist said:

Fly over my house. Looking at the quality of the autogen from screenshots, this will probably the first MS Flight Sim where it really will be there from day one.

I'll do that at the start of the tour. Take off from my local airport, fly over my house and then proceed east 😄  

36 minutes ago, Swe_Richard said:

Well.. probably not get much flying done at all as the sim releases on my first freaking day after vacation. 😅

Ouch! 😄

11 minutes ago, Wanderkroete said:

At first I'm probably gonna install it.

Screw that, no time. I'll just fly without installing 😛

3 minutes ago, charliearon said:

And then troubleshoot it?? :blink:

Guess we had better prep a "New" CTD forum!

Oh please no 😄 

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

TNCM-TFFJ, baby. Probably in the G36 Bonanza, or maybe the 172. 

• Like 1

Keep on using P3DV5 until all the bugs are worked out in MSFS 2020 and see the positive and negative reactions and reviews. Will see how much I will have to spend on add-ons to replace the ones I use with P3DV5.  Will see if the scenery is the same all over the world that we have seen so far in limited releases or just certain locations.

John Cottreau

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

Why do I think there’s plenty of people reading this wishing the worst experiences for everyone on day one ???? If you’re not happy please stay away from positive people .

tell you what ill do . Ill take off from LAX to Vegas on the TBM something really simple .

• Like 3

Image removed as image is no longer available.

My first flight will be in the C172 taking off from a local airport I love to fly out of in P3D to fly by my house of course!

Then I'm going sightseeing over places I've actually flown over in real life to see how it compares.

But at some point yeah, I'm going on a world tour like everyone else.  😁

• Like 1