20.24 MB

Age rating

For all ages

Category

Simulation

This app can

Access all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Write registry entries and files that are not cleaned up on uninstall.
Cannot be installed on a Windows 10 device in S-mode
More

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

It's under her Bert,

C:\Users\Kaan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.KHAlpha_8wekyb3d8bbwe

• Like 1

This is the same as other software, just that no one reads the EULAs

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

As I preordered my copy of MS FS2020, I was reminded of why I disliked MS Flight.

During the preorder process, the ordering window threw up an error condition, complaining that I did not have a device linked to my account.

No way forward from there, the only way out was to cancel.

As it turns out, the order was accepted regardless.. heaven only knows what hoops I will have to jump through when the product becomes available in August.

I did go to my account settings afterwards, but attempting to link my PC, would require me to change my PC settings, which I am not prepared to do.

So I thought that I would provide some feedback to MS, but not only do they need my gamer tag, but also the Build Number "Which can found at the top left of your screen"...  I entered 99999 in desperation..

"Memories of MS Flight" for sure..  😉

Same here, Bert..

1 hour ago, ryanbatcund said:

He is so excited lol. I dont blame him though. Those Asobo guys are extremely lovable chaps. This also goes to show that we will be seeing a huge influx of Aerosoft products at launch.

Edited by Baber20

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

Only one detailed UK airport in the premium version only Heathrow. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Hats off and respect to the early adopters. I'm happy to wait.

Thanks for working out the kinks, people! 🖖

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

2 hours ago, Gridley said:

WOW.. that is a whole new world indeed..  When I said that MS does not play by the rules, I had no idea of how far outside the usual boundaries they go.. but now I know where the 200+ MB of downloads went..

I sure hope that we are given some disk storage options as we move forward.. 🙂

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert

7 hours ago, Ted Striker said:

This line from the Microsoft document just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy..."Instead of creating a new account, you may already have a Microsoft account and not realize it. You may have created one unknowingly when you wrote a document in Office"

Here's another doosey...."Remember, the more you add, the more useful your Microsoft account will be."  Microsoft forgot to complete the sentence with..."for Microsoft to track and identify you around the internet."

Ted

I though the whole process was quite intrusive.  And it wasn't just devices linked to your account there was another group of gaming devices that had PC's from seven or eight years ago.  I found that after three or four tries and finally got machines deleted and installed the sim.  But alas, you are too early.  It was a bit too xbox oriented for me.  I hope I didn't just blow $120 on MS Flight round 2.

Jeff 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Jeff Callender

7 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

WOW.. that is a whole new world indeed..  When I said that MS does not play by the rules, I had no idea of how far outside the usual boundaries they go.. but now I know where the 200+ MB of downloads went..

I sure hope that we are given some disk storage options as we move forward.. 🙂

already answered, opps

Edited by daelight

15 hours ago, Der Zeitgeist said:

I think the real question is why one would want to preorder the sim at this point. There's no preorder bonuses, and very little is known about the quality at release. I just don't see any need to preorder. This isn't some indie game studio that needs every penny up front, we're talking about Microsoft here.

100 % correct

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, daelight said:

already answered, opps

Supposedly, the install size is some 90 GB, so there need to be location options, other than the C drive.

Also, I hope that we will be given options to store the downloaded scenery in an alternate location from the "app"..

• Like 2

Bert

MS Flight all over again - gosh I hope so!

I don't know about you guys, but personally, the notion of being able to do a low pass over the tower at EGGC in my B747, in order to pick up the power-up bubble floating above the tower to upgrade my engines and refuel me all in one go, will add some much-needed realism to my flight sims which has been sorely lacking with things like the FSL A320 in P3D.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Why people pre-order digital items is beyond me...

Additionally, as a gamepass subscriber I will not be buying either, just use it on release. 

Edit: additionally just find out I can even start pre-loading it now, so will be ready day 1... 😎

Edited by Mgard78
  • Like 1