Sign in to follow this  
AnkH

[Answered] FSPXAI 787 lights look strange...

A quick one, is this how the lights from the FSPXAI 787 should look like in daytime?

787_1r3kp6.jpg

787_2saj91.jpg

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Hi Chris,

Looks like he is taxing with the landing lights enabled. Be sure to be running the latest version of AILRP. If you don't like the Landing lights that big you can reduce them via the GUI. Set it as +25 or -25% so they reduce the size.

Under V5 these Landing light effects can be controlled better to avoid these type of visuals.

Regards,

Simbol

Thanks for the reply. I am running the latest version of AILRP (if 1.20.8 is the latest) and I already reduced the size of the lights considerably (have to check if it is -25%). But as you can see, the 787 is the only plane showing those bright taxi lights, the 737 and the A330 in front look perfectly fine.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

13 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Thanks for the reply. I am running the latest version of AILRP (if 1.20.8 is the latest) and I already reduced the size of the lights considerably (have to check if it is -25%). But as you can see, the 787 is the only plane showing those bright taxi lights, the 737 and the A330 in front look perfectly fine.

That is strange, maybe these models are implementing their own custom effects. Can you check using the AILRP preview? compare 2 models.. the 787 and the 737 for example..

Are you also using the AILRP scaling techniques under the configuration tab?

S.

I have the scaling on default, as my screen uses 1440p. I will once try 4K instead, might improve things without the need of reducing it to much in the settings tab.

Ok, this did help a little, still for the FSPXAI 787, landing lights are slightly too big:

2020-7-14_19-53-37-59r4jr7.jpg

But I can get along with this 🙂 Thanks for the heads up on the scaling stuff.

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris