Sign in to follow this  
aerialphoto67

Videos on Programming FMC's

Good evening,

I was told that You Tube has instructional videos pertaining to programming/operating the flight management computer on the Boeing 737.  Can someone recommend me specific videos to watch or at least point me to a forum that addresses these issues?  Thank you all so much.

Bruce H. Solov

Boynton Beach, FL 

Which FMC? What I mean by that is a "stock" or lite FMC or an accurate one such as that in a PMDG product?

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Here you go. This is the real thing (Collins). Any sim version will be similar of course:

A good overview of the Collins FMC system can be found on the Boeing 737 Technical site and is well worth reading. Click here.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I have found Froogle's videos very helpful. He has a series of 'fully loaded' that takes you through the complete flight.

Here is one on the 737 

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10