Sign in to follow this  
marc1201

No airports in 737 NGXu whatsoever

Hi all

I don't know it anymore. I downloaded the latest installer of the NGXu from my account and started with an all fresh install of P3D and the 737.

Then updated the airac cycle with navigraph and it shows correctly in the FMC. But when i try to fill in an airport at the pos init page (ref airport) nothing happens, not even saying "not in database".

I cleaned out the NAVDATA folder already several times, also get the path out of navigraph and let it scan again..With the loading of the 737..still nothing.

Also re-installed the NGXu completely, still the same problem. I don't know it anymore now..

Help please !

Marc Van Loo

Marc Van Loo

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

Did you post on the PMDG forum, or submit a ticket? You will not get any official support here. If you read the entire thread this issue has been pretty much resolved. Make sure your using the latest FMS manager installer from navigraph.

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

Snowfalcon,

Like i said, tried that all.New pmdg installer, new navigraph installer, clearing the navdata folder incl ARPT_RWY.dat file  and let it rebuild, this all after a clean p3d install...

I didn't post that in the PMDG forum because i just don't see any forum(see screenshot) although i'm registered....

I think i'm going to re-install everything again to see if it works or not...

forum.png

Marc Van Loo

Check the email you used to register for a confirmation email. Then log out and in see if that gets you in.

RSR did post in the PMDG forum there was a build that did not have the Navdata installed and people needed to re download the installer from their account and install from that installer.

2 hours ago, Snowfalcon said:

Check the email you used to register for a confirmation email. Then log out and in see if that gets you in.

RSR did post in the PMDG forum there was a build that did not have the Navdata installed and people needed to re download the installer from their account and install from that installer.

Thanks for the tip of the forum, i will try that.

I tried to install navdata several times also with the latest installer..Nothing helped. Anyway my problem is solved by starting all over again with a new windows install and pd3+ the pmdg. Now the navdata works.So this topic may be closed.

Marc Van Loo