Sign in to follow this  
Cayenne

Interview Microsoft or Osobo

If you or anybody you know interviews these people please grill them and nail them to the wall over their silence about VR AND Track IR please!!!!

"catering to the hard core simmer" ...my foot!

• Upvote 2

Asus P6T deluxe v.2 MB, i7 940 3.5ghz CPU, 6gb ddr3 1600 Ram, ,1K watt Antec PS, 300gb 10k rpm vraptor HDD, Windows 7pro 64, nvidea 470 GTX, Track IR4, Matrox TH2G w/21" displays, Saitek X52 pro hotas and yoke, CH pedels, Butt Kicker

OK the avalanche of threads on this forum since the pre-order was announced is getting way out of hand. Finding information is near impossible now... 

• Upvote 1

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

5 minutes ago, Cayenne said:

...my foot!

Won't fly. :laugh:

huey1177.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, canadiantree said:

OK the avalanche of threads on this forum since the pre-order was announced is getting way out of hand. Finding information is near impossible now... 

you ain't seen nothing yet 😅

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

First we need helicopters!

• Upvote 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

26 minutes ago, Cayenne said:

If you or anybody you know interviews these people please grill them and nail them to the wall over their silence about VR AND Track IR please!!!!

"catering to the hard core simmer" ...my foot!

There is no silence. It has been clear from the beginning that VR would come post-release as they want to make it right. There are several interviews in the Fall of 2019 on the issue.

For Track IR the status is not yet clear.

And put your shoe  back 😱

EDIT same for the helicopter. Post release. No ETA. 

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

26 minutes ago, canadiantree said:

What....It's been this way already for months!

Very little real information but much speculating and whining someone's interest is not being served.

Here here for TrackIR. While I know it won't be the case for the majority, if it comes down to P3D v5 with it and MSFS without it, I will stay with P3D. To each their own, and that is my own. 

Eric 

VR SEASONS DX12 are all in the future updates over the next 10 years.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

First we need helicopters!

I'll second that!!! :smile:

huey1177.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greazer said:

Can people stop with this, VR will come. Have patience.

Kind of like my wife, always nagging. :laugh: And for those who think my wife might be offended be this, she's sitting next to me and can read everything I hunt and peck, she knows how you people are! :ohmy: :laugh:

huey1177.gif

Edited by jpc55
Miss a word