Sign in to follow this  
McPlane

Suggestion to have dedicated MSFS2020 forum

Suggestion to have dedicated MSFS2020 forum, unless I missed it.      I'm going nuts waiting for the FS2020 release.

The Microsoft Flight Simulator forum IS the Dedicated forum for the New Sim!

• Like 5

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

McPlane, are you on drugs?

You are posting in the dedicated forum, it has been here for a year and there are thousands of posts about the new sim!

Unless your issue is that you want a forum specifically called the "MSFS2020 Forum", just to trigger Wobbie?

😉

• Like 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

1 hour ago, OzWhitey said:

You are posting in the dedicated forum, it has been here for a year and there are thousands of posts about the new sim!

Unless your issue is that you want a forum specifically called the "MSFS2020 Forum", just to trigger Wobbie?

😉

OMG....sometimes I just hate that I have such a dark sense of humor! It's a curse really living in the world we now have. LOL...Note to self: Order another 500 cases each of beer and popcorn to arrive before Aug 18th.

I don't have a clue as to when or if I will move to this new platform but just reading this forum has already given so much entertainment and the fun has not really started yet. For that MS I do thank you!

• Like 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

7 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

😉

Well actually I am. However from the doctors!

• Like 1

LOL... Thanks, guys. 🙂

• Upvote 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Hmmm, maybe what McPlane was after is this ........

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/top/daily

Edited by antonvs

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.