Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

I'm Back :)

Not going to miss this show - didnt even know this was being created - I'm in dang Microsoft just cost me a ton of money again - looks to good not join the club again

• Like 11

Rich Sennett

You are flight sim mafia.  Youse can't leave.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 hour ago, Richard Sennett said:

Not going to miss this show - didnt even know this was being created - I'm in dang Microsoft just cost me a ton of money again - looks to good not join the club again

You’ve been hiding more than I have Rich...welcome back buddy!!  It’s going to cost me a ton as well.  I’ll have to buy brand new everything including a nice ultrawide monitor, so I’m looking at 5k or better when it’s all said and done.

It will be worth every penny though!!

• Like 1

Chris Sunseri

I have wondered for years, it seems, where you went off to and if we'd ever hear from you again. We need more like you around here, so I'm glad to welcome you back Rich!

Greg G 

• Like 1

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Thank you All - just been doing a lot of the day job work staying out of trouble - hope all is well Guys

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

2 hours ago, pinlifter said:

You’ve been hiding more than I have Rich...welcome back buddy!!  It’s going to cost me a ton as well.  I’ll have to buy brand new everything including a nice ultrawide monitor, so I’m looking at 5k or better when it’s all said and done.

It will be worth every penny though!!

Yes Chris time for a new pc me - this is on its way - this should do the trick 🙂

=========================================

Intel i9 10900 - 10 Core

Motherboard - Gigabyte Z490 Gaming 

32 Gig Intel 1 TB ssd

Corsair H-100i cpu water cooler

EVGA RTX 2080 Super

LG 32GK650F-B 32" QHD Gaming Monitor 144Hz

CUK Continuum RGB infinity Case

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

3 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

I was wondering what happened to you. Good to have you back.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I was wondering what happened to you. Good to have you back.

Nice to be back my Friend - sorry to be away from so many great friends - time fly's lol

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

51 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Yes Chris time for a new pc me - this is on its way - this should do the trick 🙂

=========================================

Looks like plenty of horsepower Rich.

Unfortunately I’ll have to wait until next year when we move about 90 minutes away from our current location.  We ditched our satellite internet 3 years ago and solely use Verizon unlimited with hotspot to connect.  I live one mile from a busy interstate and 1 1/4 miles from town “in the sticks” and we might as well be on a different planet as there’s no high speed Internet available here.  As mentioned, our large property surrounded by woods doesn’t help the matter.

Next house wish list:
The wife: granite kitchen countertops with an island

Me: high speed internet fast enough to power MSFS 😎

I don’t think I’m asking for much really 😉

Chris Sunseri

5 minutes ago, pinlifter said:

Looks like plenty of horsepower Rich.

Unfortunately I’ll have to wait until next year when we move about 90 minutes away from our current location.  We ditched our satellite internet 3 years

Sounds like a plan Chris - wish you luck - center island is important 🙂 looking like a great internet connection is going to be as important as the pc horsepower

When your ready to make the leap they will be a lot cheaper thats a good thing  Buddy

Rich Sennett