Sign in to follow this  
andradef

Question from someone migrating from X-Plane 11

I read about FS2020 lacking support for multiple monitors and it confused me a little bit. On XP11 I run three monitors: the left one gives me a field of vision from -90 to -30 degrees, the central one from -30 to 30 degrees and the right one from 30 to 90 degrees. I am used to that and it is perfect for me. I have the hardware controls (Logi) and two tablets running my instruments (Air Manager).

Other than Air Manager, which is outside the scope here, will I be able to run the same setup in FS2020?

Thanks!

That is a big unknown at this juncture since no one has seen the final product yet.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Feature Discovery Series Episode 4: Cockpits

They say in there under home cockpits that multiple screens/windows is supported.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

i9-10900k * 64GB 3600MHz Ram * RTX 3090 running 3 75" 4k displays smoothly.  

Full 737 MAX enclosed cockpit from FDS

Frooglesim went to Microsoft to get hands on with FS2020 - and he stated there is not multi monitor support but they are considering it in a future update 🙂

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

12 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Frooglesim went to Microsoft to get hands on with FS2020 - and he stated there is not multi monitor support but they are considering it in a future update 🙂

The cockpit Discovery Episode was put out a few months after the Frooglesim one you linked, so it looks like multi-monitor support has made the list and will be supported.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, goates said:

The cockpit Discovery Episode was put out a few months after the Frooglesim one you linked, so it looks like multi-monitor support has made the list and will be supported.

Super - it is a pretty important to many thats for sure

Rich Sennett

Not sure it is answering your question, but all windows could be "detached" and send to another monitor 

ie: map, checklist