Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Photoshop Retouch

Guess I'm out of the retouching business - no need to anymore - couldnt resist - MFS 2020 is stunning 🙂

wow.jpg

Rich Sennett

Been out of the loop for some time thought I share an updated pic of my Vette - thanks for looking

at-gillette.jpg

• Like 2

Rich Sennett

@Richard Sennett

Man, we haven’t seen you in ages. Not sure if you heard but Jim Young unfortunately passed away while you were gone and I had feared you were gone as well.

Good to see you back. You have a lot to catch up on.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

5 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

@Richard Sennett

Man, we haven’t seen you in ages. Not sure if you heard but Jim Young unfortunately passed away while you were gone and I had feared you were gone as well.

Good to see you back. You have a lot to catch up on.

Oh my I am so so sorry to hear this - he was an amazing person and so good to me 😞 thank you for letting me know - I did not know 

I will have to catch up for sure - I just lost my uncle at 66 years old to throat cancer last week 

I will miss Jim so much, He will be in my thoughts and prayers

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

2 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Oh my I am so so sorry to hear this - he was an amazing person and so good to me 😞 thank you for letting me know - I did not know 

I will have to catch up for sure - I just lost my uncle at 66 years old to throat cancer last week 

I will miss Jim so much, He will be in my thoughts and prayers

Rich, below is a link to his tribute. Sorry to hear about your loss. We were all surprised when we got the news about Jim. He had been battling cancer and had been in and out of the hospital but still posting here during all of that. Next time you plan to check out for a while, drop us a note so we know your ok and don’t assume the worse.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

7 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

Rich, below is a link to his tribute. Sorry to hear about your loss. We were all surprised when we got the news about Jim. He had been battling cancer and had been in and out of the hospital but still posting here during all of that. Next time you plan to check out for a while, drop us a note so we know your ok and don’t assume the worse.

Thank you for link - appreciate it

I believe I did mention I was taking a break - that said hopefully no more breaks 🙂 

Rich Sennett

52 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Been out of the loop for some time thought I share an updated pic of my Vette - thanks for looking

at-gillette.jpg

Vette buddy !

40678651773_135475e7df_k.jpg

• Like 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Nice vette fun cleaning that one 🙂

Rich Sennett

Don't remind me. 

• Like 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Shouldn't this be in Hangar Chat?

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Just now, SierraDelta said:

Shouldn't this be in Hangar Chat?

Nope

Hook

• Like 2

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;