Sign in to follow this  
W2DR

Now I can finally afford a new Cessna.........

This just came in my e-mail. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERNATIONAL POLICE AUTHORITY UNITED STATES SECTION INTERPOL
JOHN F. KENNEDY RESIDENT AGENCY
JFK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
JAMAICA, NEW YORK 11430

We, office of the international police authority (IPA), hereby write to inform you that we caught a diplomatic lady by
the name Mrs. Doris Henderson at (John F Kennedy International Airport) here in New York with a consignment
box filled with United States Dollars.

Base on our interview to the diplomat she said that the consignment box belongs to you and that she was sent by
one Rev Anthony Bucci to come deliver the consignment box to your doorstep not knowing that the content of the
box is money.

Now, the diplomat is under detention in the office of (IPA) security,and we cannot release her until we carry out our
proper investigation on how this huge amount of money managed to be yours. So, in this regards you are to
reassure and prove to us that the money you are about to receive is legal by sending us the Award Ownership
showing that the money is not illegal.

Note, that the Award Ownership Certificate must to be secured from the office of the Nigerian Senate President,
because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds, this is
because the fund originated from Nigeria.

You are advised to forward immediately the Award Ownership Certificate if you have it with you, but if you do not
have it, we urge you to contact back the sender of the diplomat to help you secure the Award Ownership Certificate
if at all you do not have it.

Below is the contact information of the person that sent Mrs. Doris Henderson as provideby her;
Name: :Rev Anthony Bucci
Email:(revanthonybucci99@gmail.com)

Furthermore, we are giving you only but 3 working business days to forward the requested Award Ownership
Certificate. Please note that we shall get back to you after the 3 working business days, that if you didn’t come up
with the certificate we shall confiscate the funds into World Bank account then charge you for money
laundering, but if you forward the Award Ownership Certificate then we will release diplomat with your
consignment box also gives you every back up on the money.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation

Yours Truly,
Agent Shane Ashwell
JOHN F. KENNEDY RESIDENT AGENCY
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION JFK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
JAMAICA, NEW YORK 11430

CC: Canadian Police Association
CC: GENERAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT (GID)
CC: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
CC: Egmont Group
CC: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI USA)
CC: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
CC: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
CC: Institut de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
CC: World Customs Organization (WCO)
CC: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
CC: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
CC: WORLD CENTRAL BANK (SW)
CC: NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF)
CC: NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE (UK)
CC: ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

I wonder if he's related to Agent Shameless Ashhat.

• Like 3

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

seems-legit-louis-vuitton-bag.jpg?w=700

• Like 6

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

WOW! You certainly appear to be well know to several global financial and law enforcement institutions - look at all those CC's! I'm jealous. The only IPA I'm aware of here in the UK is India Pale Ale! :biggrin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_pale_ale

Ooh, just noticed that North Yorkshire Police are on there - don't want to mess with them! :laugh:

• Like 2

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

So, how much are we talking about? 🤣

David Porrett

So far this year:

I’ve been called by people that my Social Insurance Number has been compromised at least 5 times and call right away to correct it.

Many phone calls that my VISA card has a charge on it for so many dollars. I do not have a VISA card. Even a few times it was my VISA MasterCard that had unauthorized charges on it and to call right away. 

Then there’s the I have serious viruses on my computer and they will help me get rid of them at least five times.

We cannot forget the one that I owe taxes and police will arrest me in a few hours if I do not send them money. This has happen three times.

John Cottreau

• Like 1

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

8 hours ago, DavidP said:

So, how much are we talking about? 🤣

I'm not sure but my son tells me that he has a friend who knows a pilot in England who flew a passenger to Buenos Aires to meet with his banker's cousin who told him that there is a fellow in Bora Bora who has an aunt in Australia that knows a chap from New Zealand who has actually been to Lagos. His guess is that it's at least USD$ 3 which he says I'll need because there will be no money left in my bank account after I give Rev. Bucci all the information he needs to get my Award Ownership Certificate

• Like 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

If you don't already, I highly recommend subscribing and watching this guy's videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBNG0osIBAprVcZZ3ic84vw

He exposes scammers, even hacks them back. There is a great one where he gets access to the security camera system and watches the people trying to scam him. Sadly, it also shows just how easily scammed some of the older generation are as well

7 hours ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

..unfortunately it has a sad reality I have to deal with daily.  

True words indeed, Rob :blush: I hope that your mother is now becoming more educated thanks to your diligence. I recently got an email regarding the direct debit for the TV licence (funds for the BBC over here in the UK...don't get me started...) which couldn't be withdrawn. It was quite authentic looking until you saw the addresses of the hyperlinks in the email. I phoned my parents to let them know in case they received the same email.

Charlie beat me to it in mentioning about the anti-scammers on youtube. Quite satisfying to see the scammers getting burned (metaphorically, not actually seeing them on fire!).

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I'm seriously considering a canned compressed air horn for the phone scammers.  Most are robo callers BUT some are live.  Would love to give 'em an earful!  🤔

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Especially the ones that keep sending me text about amazing new ED drugs. Probably powder made from rhino horns.

Vic green

2 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

Especially the ones that keep sending me text about amazing new ED drugs. Probably powder made from rhino horns.

Have you ever gotten one about the vacuum powered enhancement device? 

• Like 2

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

42 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Have you ever gotten one about the vacuum powered enhancement device? 

Is that the one that plugs into your cigarette lighter....oops, I mean the 12 volt power source?? 😄

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: