Cant Wait

To get my hands on this 🙂

Pre-ordered 🙂

citation.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Rich Sennett

Is that the Citation Longitude?

I wish they had a Embraer Phenom 300 in there.  They could have that and the Longitude.  Oh well.  More for the aftermarket to bring in.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ ♣ Gigabyte 4090 ♣ Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

7 minutes ago, Mace said:

Is that the Citation Longitude?

I wish they had a Embraer Phenom 300 in there.  They could have that and the Longitude.  Oh well.  More for the aftermarket to bring in.

Yes its the Citation Longitude

Rich Sennett

tenor.gif

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

3 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

To get my hands on this 🙂

Pre-ordered 🙂

citation.jpg

Where did you find this shot Richard? Very nice.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

They're in the pre-order page in Microsoft Store. It only appears when you've selected the premium deluxe version from the drop-down menu.

• Like 2

Blindly ordering products without asserting its quality is a no-no for me. Need to see the final product, simulator included.

Unless there is a huge jump from this beta i'm testing to the release version, there are a few points that surprise me and cannot really comment on yet, not even to say if they surprise me negatively or positively.

I'll just hold still.

• Like 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

7 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Blindly ordering products without asserting its quality is a no-no for me. Need to see the final product, simulator included.

Unless there is a huge jump from this beta i'm testing to the release version, there are a few points that surprise me and cannot really comment on yet, not even to say if they surprise me negatively or positively.

I'll just hold still.

I was sold after I watched the first discovery series video - world 😄

Edited by Thomasso
  • Like 1

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

20 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

I'll just hold still.

Completely aware of the NDA and will not ask for additional details regarding your stated opinion.  However, after seeing the hardware you own, I have to ask...can you provide the approximate speed of your internet provider ? Thanks.

WAT1460.png

4 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

Completely aware of the NDA and will not ask for additional details regarding your stated opinion.  However, after seeing the hardware you own, I have to ask...can you provide the approximate speed of your internet provider ? Thanks.

It's Gigabit (1000 down, 200 mbit up).

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

18 hours ago, Carts85 said:

Sorry missed your post its from the Microsoft order page - happened to notice after purchase then noticed this nice surprise - luv private jets 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

For a change nice someone is looking forward to a GA aircraft rather than a million pound behemoth. 😉

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, michal said:

For a change nice someone is looking forward to a GA aircraft rather than a million pound behemoth. 😉

Oh I could care less about the Big Iron, I'm all about GA aircraft!

This is the plane I'll likely be spending the most time in after release:

XCub_1-1024x576.jpg

Edited by Mengy
  • Like 4

Going to be one heck of a ride folks 🙂 

Rich Sennett