Sign in to follow this  
Lukamak

Feedback from Leaked Videos! (Wishlist)

Hey guys. Decided to create a thread where we all will write feedback from what we saw in leaked videos. Lets prioritize what we want to be fixed before or after the release and hope Asobo team sees it. 

My personal wish is 

1. ATC Voice to sound more realistic (Voice not pronunciation). At the moment it sound very cartoonish.

2. Wheels to work as wheels. I might be wrong on this one but from what Ive seen seems like wheels slide too much on ground. Again this might be because of poor flying by leaked pilot (Kinda expected) but anyway hope its more real in game.

Feel free to drop your thoughts 

cheers

• Like 1

Luka Makhviladze
PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

If you're talking about the 2 videos (New York and the other one), that guys's piloting skills were a complete garbage 🙂 Basically non-existent.

• Like 1

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

I'm so hoping for 'Azure Neural TTS' for the ATC voices....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

Bridges that don't look totally weird in photogrammetry areas.

The major problems seem to be bridges as a placed 3D-object with the original overhead texture on the ground beneath it (Golden Gate Bridge in one of the leaked videos), or bridges that are just baked into the ground mesh and that are essentially one solid block, with no empty space beneath the bridge (New York bridges in the recent trailer).

Edited by Der Zeitgeist

It appears the a/c are very jerky during flight.  Some turbulance effects certainly but it looks extreme.  I hope this is just poor piloting. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MaVe64 said:

I'm so hoping for 'Azure Neural TTS' for the ATC voices....

There is an option to use azure tts

The leaks are great for us.  The only issue is we don't know how old the videos are.  Issues we are seeing could have since been fixed.

i9-10900k * 64GB 3600MHz Ram * RTX 3090 running 3 75" 4k displays smoothly.  

Full 737 MAX enclosed cockpit from FDS

5 minutes ago, helloo said:

The leaks are great for us.  The only issue is we don't know how old the videos are.  Issues we are seeing could have since been fixed.

Thats very true.

2 hours ago, diajohn said:

It appears the a/c are very jerky during flight.  Some turbulance effects certainly but it looks extreme.  I hope this is just poor piloting. 

agree some turbulance on TBM looks way too unstable and made too much “rudder” movement 

Luka Makhviladze
PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

If we're talking using Microsoft TTS voices for the ATC system, what would be great is to be able to program different accents to different regions. 

Ex: LAX Tower with a US Accent but a Virgin Atlantic plane would speak in a British accent. 

This is currently only available with PF3 but would be awesome to have in FS2020. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Runways that look like (used) runways. Still virtually zero skidmarks and whatever wear and tear I see still seems to be layered below the markings, unbelievable.

Plus their lighting which is in parts still terrible and unrealistic compared to the overall quality of the product but I’ve brought that up again and again.

Edited by badderjet

Fix the tree size.... or give the user a ".ini" file option to scale the trees themselves,   eg "treesize-conifer=.75"

• Upvote 1

Matthew S

1 hour ago, MatthewS said:

Fix the tree size

Agree with this plus it would be important to have the tree density fixed so cities do not look like forests or jungles. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Apart from tree size, at quite some places the MSFS AI creates an abundance of trees ... this could maybe be tuned to a little less?

• Like 2

Always have fun --0-- Flight Sim Navigation