Sign in to follow this  
AndreNr22

FlyTampa Atlanta

Hey guys,

are there finally some new on FT Atlanta? I love ATL and the airport and cant wait for it. I just want to know if the protect is dead or still alive? Cause i haven't seen any news on it since the announcement.

Cheers,

Andre 

+1 looking for info but the devs are not answering in the forum even when asking if the project is still alive or not...

With MSFS around the corner it could change plans...

• Like 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

very curious also.  i would think if they had something good to show they would steadily be increasing preview images to generate hype.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Yeah true, but i think from now on with the release of KLAS, its the next project right? 

Does anyone know which development team is developing haneda? Back when they announct KATL, they first announced haneda and pulled back because some other team is developing that airport. But since then i never heard smth about haneda

43 minutes ago, AndreNr22 said:

Yeah true, but i think from now on with the release of KLAS, its the next project right? 

Does anyone know which development team is developing haneda? Back when they announct KATL, they first announced haneda and pulled back because some other team is developing that airport. But since then i never heard smth about haneda

Well they still have the version for X-plane to be released and they also showed a preview of a new Vienna control tower a couple of months ago. They also stated I believe they will bring an update to Athens.

So not sure where that puts ATL 🤔

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Have they mentioned any development for MSFS 2020 yet?

I love their scenery but most of their P3D products are severely in need of an update and haven't changed since released for FSX!

Chris Camp

I never quite understood why some, actually a fair number, of developers are so extremely silent about projects, sometimes for years. I'm not looking for deep, specific information, release dates or a detailed report on the project status. Just a tiny update every now and then. Some developers at least release a handful of screenshots occasionally. But I've seen it so many times for years now that people started to wonder if a project was even still active or if it was abandoned. I think if you get to a point where you've heard nothing for a year and longer and everyone is wondering if the project is even still alive your communication game as a developer is way off. Without feeling overly entitled, when you announce a project, say a certain airport (not alluding to any specific developer), that a lot of people have been waiting for to finally be developed, you should provide them with some information from time to time rather than letting the speculation get out of hand to the point I mentioned.

As an example, the Level-D 757 has basically turned into mystical apparition that rears its head only sometimes when it's vaguely mentioned by someone wondering about what's going on or, probably more accurate, what has been going on.

That said, I believe a number of addons that had been announced shortly before the MSFS announcement may be or may have been in a bit of a holding pattern as developers are waiting or have been waiting to see what the deal with MSFS is. I'd put FlyTampa's KATL into this category.

Edited by threegreen
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

3 hours ago, AndreNr22 said:

I think Drzewiecki Design was going to do Narita and Haneda. Not sure if that has changed or not but that was the last I had heard.

I think the developers for flight sim are mostly smaller companies.  IE the coding guys doing the marketing.  Two very different different skill-sets and typically personality types.  I think regularly showing the community what you are working at is good for business.  

• Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

It will be out right after SunSkyJet KDTW.

• Like 3

Eric 

1 hour ago, AndreNr22 said:

Are there any news I missed? Or still nothing?

Nothing

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PATCO LCH said:

It will go beautifully with the Level D 757. 

😂

Shom

On 7/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, B777ER said:

It will be out right after SunSkyJet KDTW.

And 10 minutes before the justsim version 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png