Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Before it Banned

FYI running Windows 10, i7-7700K, GTX 1080, 32 GB RAM. MSFS graphics set on HIGH. No CPU overclock

He was comfortably staying above 30 fps with that rig and scenery. Pretty impressive.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Hope not - looks amazing

Amazing, thanks Rich for posting !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Carsten U

Amazing to be sure!

Regards

bs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

The clip acts as a good comparison between photogrammetry and autogen. The autogen towards the end looks very rich and varied as well. Of course not quite as much as photogrammetric but on the other hand they have nice sharp textures whereas photogrammetry will start to look buggy when you fly too close. 

• Like 1

I think I'm back on the hype train. The performance is remarkably good considering the pc specs and the scenery. I can't wait to install my 300 addons to kill those frames.

• Like 1

I see lots of micro stutters (I hope is due to his PC specs) and what I don't like at all is that the airplane is constantly jumping up and down and banking even the wind is calm.
I see wind between 2 and 3 KTS, the airplane should not behave like that in those kinds of winds (even is a small one), maybe is he jerking the flight controls?
I'm a bit worried that the other video with the Airbus you can see that kind of unstable flight characteristics.
I hope I'm wrong but this is already noticeable and is not the same guy.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Just now, killthespam said:
I see lots of micro stutters

That could be from encoding and latency with the video.  I shall reserve judgment on that regard until I have the actual product.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB