Sign in to follow this  
aatd

MS 2020 and Goflight?

Moderators -- If this baits violation of MS NDA's, or is posted in the wrong forum, please delete or reroute.

My question is whether any of the members, who acted as Alpha or Beta testers, used Goflight gear as part of their testing, and whether it seems to be compatible?  Obviously, the final answer will be once the product is released, but I have a fair amount of these devices and am very curious,

Many thanks,

Brian

This is really nothing we can talk about, and honestly, I doubt anyone really knows.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Check out the SPAD.neXt  post

SPAD.neXt and MSFS 2020 Support - 0.9.8 Preview

https://www.spadnext.com/home.html

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

I think the biggest question will be whether the GoFlight interface tool is developed for MSFS.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I hope that driver support is added in the near future. Right now it looks like the store is shut down due to COVID-19 restrictions.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Good Morning Gentlemen.

MSFS 2020 and Goflight QUESTION

This might seem like a dumb question to some but I cannot figure it out.

When Launching P3D in order to use the Goflight hardware the GFDEVP3Dv4 is launched automatically or if resetting I can close it and re start it manually while running the sim, but it needs to be running for the Goflight interface tool to work.

Is there an GEFDEVMSFS2020 or a file to be Launched before running the GIT Tool For MSFS2020 

Right now Since I don't know what to do I Just Tried Starting the GIT before starting the Sim

and also tried starting it after starting the Sim with the same result

GIT Window for MSFS2020 Indicates Sim is Connected to the selected Aircraft in MSFS2020

I have three green dots yet nothing seems to be working and the windows on the MCP Pro dont display anything not even dashes

What am I Missing ?

everithing works fine in P3D

Please help.

A new version came out on Sunday, make sure you are using that. On the MCP PRO tab, enable it, Click FS Default. Quit GIT and restart GIT and it will start to work.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

How does GIT get along with FSUIPC?

Thanks.

I’ve never had issues between the two in P3D, can’t speak for MSFS yet.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

On 8/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, Steve1969 said:

A new version came out on Sunday, make sure you are using that. On the MCP PRO tab, enable it, Click FS Default. Quit GIT and restart GIT and it will start to work.

Best wishes

Steve

Are you referring to MS2020 or P3D?

I have installed the new GoFlight software but it doesn't list MS2020  .... It allows me to point it to the sim but I am not sure where and which file it is looking for 

Any ideas?

Cheers 

Paul 

I'm thinking of buying GIT for my GF MCP and other GF panels but I don't get what actually works with GIT in MFS2020 from their site.

I'll wait.