Sign in to follow this  
aatd

MS 2020 and Goflight?

7 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

I'm thinking of buying GIT for my GF MCP and other GF panels but I don't get what actually works with GIT in MFS2020 from their site.

I'll wait.

Answered by the developer in another thread.

Just got a email from Goflight with a link to the new MSFS 2020 compatible software. However, no instructions on how to setup and use. I launch the program and it does not give me the option to select MSFS 2020 only prior versions of MSFS. Anyone else have success setting up the "new" Goflight MSFS 2020 compatible software?

45 minutes ago, klosurdo said:

Just got a email from Goflight with a link to the new MSFS 2020 compatible software. However, no instructions on how to setup and use. I launch the program and it does not give me the option to select MSFS 2020 only prior versions of MSFS. Anyone else have success setting up the "new" Goflight MSFS 2020 compatible software?

same here, nothing on their site either

8 hours ago, klosurdo said:

Same here 😞

The only version I can find on their site is GFConfigSetup_2_28_0-2. Could you post a link to the new driver?

Thanks.

Link please, I just downloaded "latest" from their site and I received GFConfigSetup_2_28_0-2.  Thanks.

M.

• Like 1

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

This is great news. I've been waiting for updated drivers. Let's try to get this software & drivers working ASAP.

I will try again with a full download with updates, do some tweaking, and enjoy the sim for what it currently is.

Thanks!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:23 PM, Dirk98 said:

Answered by the developer in another thread.

Link?

Best I can tell, the zip container is named GFConfigSetup_2_28_0-2.exe but the file inside is GFConfigSetup_2_28_0.exe which is several years old and will not work for MSFS2020. This applies to the current download available from GoFlight's web site as well as the file emailed out to their users.  

I am thinking it is a mistake.  So no joy for now.

Stiletto2 

• Like 1

For a company that sells top dollar peripherals this beggars belief!!! 

100% unacceptable ... 

• Like 3

When I got their email I was actually kind of surprised and it gave me hope that they were maybe going to be back on top of things...Hopefully they get things together. I have a lot of their peripherals that have yet to live up expectations.

• Like 1

Got the e-mail too. Got excited as I have 10+ modules. No Joy!

If they send me to Polly again I'm done with GF. 

You will find my kit on that USA west coast auction site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s unfortunate what has happened to this company over the years.  If it wasn’t for pollypot I would have lost any reason to keep my gear years ago.  

Edited by regis9
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

The only option then is to pay for the payware version?

I am actually using Spad.Next for MCP and Radio Com programing. I think its a little more straight forward and less buggy then the Pollypot. They also have a free trial.