Sign in to follow this  
byork

Official FS2Crew Statement on FS2020

why don`t you post it here? I don`t have a Facebook account. 

Mike

• Like 1

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

1 hour ago, mikealpha said:

I don`t have a Facebook account

Neither do I but you can view it publicly.

David Porrett

OK! I still don't get it though, why news are not simply posted here instead of a Facebook link. 

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

3 hours ago, mikealpha said:

OK! I still don't get it though, why news are not simply posted here instead of a Facebook link. 

Okay, here we go!

Special Announcement: FS2Crew and the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator!!!

Well, it's an exciting time in the world of flight simulation. As you all know, a brand new version of the iconic Microsoft Flight Simulator franchise is about to arrive on scene! Exciting times!

We're getting daily emails from our (very passionate) user base asking us questions like will FS2Crew products work in FS2020.

Let me answer the best I can without busting the NDA.

1. FS2Crew is committed to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. You've all seen the official videos put out by Asobo, and the videos really are beautiful.

There's really no question that with respect to visuals (based on the public information released by Asobo) that the new Flight Simulator is truly the next generation.

We think that over-time, Microsoft Flight Simulator will become the dominate sim platform, and of course we plan to be very much a part of that!

2. We do have a couple "secret projects" under development that are exclusive to the new Flight Simulator. We'll be releasing more info on that later!

All I can say is that the idea is the same as FS2Crew, but the implementation is extremely different. Stay tuned!

3. We are still developing for P3D and FSX - don't uninstall these products yet... they still have life in them!

In fact, we just released an NGX-U version for P3D V5, we have an Aerosoft CRJ version that's in beta testing, and UGCX is about to get a new update.

In fact, next week we're releasing our Majestic Dash 8 P3D V5 update.

Have a nice week everyone! Stay safe!

-The FS2Crew Team

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you kindly Bryan.  I do not have, or wish to have, a social media account anywhere.  Regards.

M.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

Yes, thank you Bryan

I don't and never will have Facebook and I thought this is what the forum is about. Have a community that can talk and get  information. A good reason to have AVSIM!

Thx again

Ian

• Like 1

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Agreed. No one should ever come here to post a link to their Facebook page as an announcement instead of making the announcement here. And not just because of the fact that Facebook is run by extremists for an extremist agenda.