Sign in to follow this  
Kenjiro75

If you had a magic wand...

...and could miraculously add 3 things to the MSFS, what would they be?

Here's what I choose:

1) An embedded livery editor in two versions - Professional, where pro users could create real-world liveries, and Simple, where other users could create their own non-real liveries from tens of various templates.

2) It's not a very high-level wish, but I'd like to have one, easy to use autoupdater that would provide patching & updating for all contents of the MSFS.

3) I know it was already mentioned in the forums, but an Economy System with pilot career etc.

I don't want to create another topic, so I'd like to know how Asobo is going to resolve the problem with real world traffic, AI plane models, liveries, and voice calls for them? Any ideas?

And one more thing, I know from the screenshots & videos that pilots are visible from the oustide, but I guess when you jump in the cockpit and look to the right, you see an empty seat as usual?

1. VR. And no, I'm not looking to start a debate. I just feel that next-gen earth rendering should be enjoyed with next-gen immersive viewing experiences. I don't mind they didn't include it at launch, they started 3 years ago when VR tech was still in it's infancy. I'd rather they do it right than just do it.

2. Gateway scenery program, So I don't have to be bored at cruise and can do something productive for the community.

3. Better scenery which is currently not covered by photogrammetry

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1) Out of the box VATSIM integration

2) All airports in the world hand crafted (It's a powerful magic wand right? 🙂)

3) One click in-game installation of ALL add-ons

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

1) FSL A320 in its full glory

2) PMDG NG3 in its full glory

3) ProATC working.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Only one. A scenery in-game module to place objects à la Instant Scenery. Ok, maybe two, a good prop warbird of the 40s, the type which kills you when you get sloppy.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1. Comprehensive airline career simulation

2. Better ATC

3. FSLABS

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

1. Gliders, including accurately simulating the towing process.

2. All airports handcrafted

3. VR. I’ve never tried it, but compatibility with this sim would make me try it.

VR (together with the performance needed for it).

No stutters or scenery pop-ups.

Helicopters.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

1. Helicopters.

2. Career mode similar to American Truck Sim.

3. Built in Livery Editor.

Edited by Mengy

1. Full seasons!!!!

2. TrackIR

3. An easy scenery editor. I want make my own island with airport, but I don't know, how to do a 3D models :-)

• Like 1