Sign in to follow this  
CallsignDE

Leaked Videos

https://www.facebook.com/MSFlightSimulator2020/videos/287258242358211/

Leaked flight around Pyongyang without watermarks?

• Like 1

Textures are bad ugly in this one, settings?🙄

10 minutes ago, adino said:

Textures are bad ugly in this one, settings?🙄

Not related to settings, they just don't mind updating North Korea satellite imagery.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

imyj2f-5.png

they are driving on the ortho-layer not the procedure bridge known issue, hopefully they will fix it in the future..

If that's Pyongyang, one of the most secretive places on Earth where they won't let anyone see it, imagine how good this sim will look everywhere else.

• Like 4

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

That's an interesting video, because it shows what really bad satellite coverage looks like in MSFS, and, apart from the strange coloring, it still looks surprisingly good to me.

Strange coloring indeed. The glorious Kim Il-Sung square all green ? The magnificent Friendship Tower a black stump ? The imperialist dogs of Redmont and their French lackeys have no respect.

Btw the vid has the facebook.com watermark all over. Seems the NDA is partially raised for some.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

23 hours ago, SP2472 said:

Poor in what? Are you privvy to what they have been asked to test?

Edited by 188AHC
Removed hidden quote

6 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Btw the vid has the facebook.com watermark all over. Seems the NDA is partially raised for some.

I don't know of anything like that. The NDA is still in place as it was ever since the first day.

• Like 2

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

8 minutes ago, threegreen said:

I don't know of anything like that. The NDA is still in place as it was ever since the first day.

I do not think that facebook would leave a vid  breaching the NDA with its own watermark all over, thats it.

ps but I am not familiar with FB

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

22 minutes ago, kovatSS said:

New York leak with Teterboro airport landing and taxing. One of the best IMO.

https://gofile.io/d/77l4em?fbclid=IwAR1pZAgyFyg1-qF-5bHF3stKAGrORwXTw2lrcaAJHs5JwhDjc_sswLMuNDI

Yes, this is the one. When it was still in Youtube the author claimed in the comments that it was recorded with i7-7700K, GTX 1080, 32 GB RAM. MSFS graphics set on HIGH. Not a monster pc at all and still decent frames. Very little intrusive scenery pop ins. Promising!

15 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

I do not think that facebook would leave a vid  breaching the NDA with its own watermark all over, thats it.

Perhaps they aren't aware yet.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD