Sign in to follow this  
CallsignDE

Leaked Videos

17 minutes ago, Clutch Cargo said:

Watched the last video listed intently.  What I noticed was a lot of stuttering and some lag at times. 😕

For the quality of the scenery, and concidering that he is recording while flying and we dont know his specs, I found his framerates very much acceptable. 

• Like 2

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

He convinced me that I doesn't know anything about flying. Other than that, I would die for any of my sims to look like that and with those framerates concidering the big CB all around the area. The first half of the video is him trying to start the aircraft and talking to ATC for pushback (which he fails for 20 minutes), and the rest shows up the stunning scenery, the great skyscape with towering cumulus nimbus and his non-existing flying skills 🙂 

• Like 4

Andreas Stangenes

His A320 is now covered in ICE...lol 

The icing effects are amazing.

The sim or in his case the game runs really well. Looks like nothing we have seen before out the box.

It would be so nice to have a real simmer doing this flight with all the N00b setting off.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 5

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

7 minutes ago, Bottle said:

Certainly minimal piloting skills, like most of these leakers.

And to be frank, the "serious simmers" don't leak, and therefore I am glad that we have some non-serious simmers who don't really understand how valuable their test-participation is, so that they risk loosing it by sharing their experience. Without them, we non-testers wouldn't get to see anything 😉 

• Like 1

Andreas Stangenes

is stunning but it hurts me when I see leaker simmers fly like is GTA 5 😢

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

7 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

His A320 is now covered in ICE...lol 

The icing effects are amazing.

The sim or in his case the game runs really well. Looks like nothing we have seen before out the box.

It would be so nice to have a real simmer doing this flight with all the N00b setting off.

When he had turned the Anti Icing On before entering the clouds, there wouldn't be any icing right? I think in real life that much icing would be dangerous? But from the effects side: just mind blowing.

1 minute ago, 737_800 said:

When he had turned the Anti Icing On before entering the clouds, there wouldn't be any icing right? I think in real life that much icing would be dangerous? But from the effects side: just mind blowing.

Link? I only saw a 747 video, not an iced up a320. 

Andreas Stangenes

Uhm, I am a bit confused here... In the Airbus video, he's flying off SBNT, but the airport layout is completely different than the one I found on Google: https://www.google.cz/maps/place/Natal+International+Airport/@-5.7725879,-35.3629527,1542m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x7b3ad7474c23143:0x75796a15251db180!8m2!3d-5.7688818!4d-35.3660721

But if I look at my Navigraph chart, the Flight Simulator actually has it right but Google does not. offensive initials not allowed? 😮

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

Piloting skills lol. Apart from that great videos.

The 747 looks great.

Downloading now (747/CJ4) before YT deletes them.

• Like 1

Matthew S

1 minute ago, ashepherd316 said:

still looks better than what p3d or xplane have to offer

with its shortcoming, waaaaaayyy better that XP11 or P3Dv5. The icing effect and these clouds are amazing indeed!

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super