Sign in to follow this  
CallsignDE

Leaked Videos

I believe these are not leaked but NDA lifted for content creators we will see a bunch this week!

This one could have fooled me. This has to be real. Stunning.

G9YJ1cM.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

One thing that really stands out for me is the image quality in the Sivet videos.  Like others I've had my fair share of AA and shimmering pain in other sumulators, but everything looks good here.  A product of 4K resolution perhaps?  Either way, glad to see it at last

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVe64 said:

This one could have fooled me. This has to be real. Stunning.

G9YJ1cM.jpg

The rocks in front give it away, but anything else... as real as it gets.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

There's something strange going on with the reflection of the crater rim when viewed through the side windows of that Icon A5. I would also be annoyed if those smudge marks on the window could not be removed :dry:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

There's something strange going on with the reflection of the crater rim when viewed through the side windows of that Icon A5. I would also be annoyed if those smudge marks on the window could not be removed :dry:

If you mean the disappearing reflections then that's a limitation of screen-space reflections, what is not drawn on the screen cannot be reflected. Ray-tracing to the rescue.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I would also be annoyed if those smudge marks on the window could not be removed

Expect to be annoyed! 😄 

The good news is, how prominent they are depends on the direction of the lighting.  I barely notice them.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Hmm, this seems to be a newer video regarding North Korea and it actually looks quite decent.  Still not on same level in regards to resolution, but the coloring looks better to me overall...

Not sure it was posted somewhere already, could not find it by searching the forum for "Korea".

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Heavy Metal said:

Hmm, this seems to be a newer video regarding North Korea and it actually looks quite decent.  Still not on same level in regards to resolution, but the coloring looks better to me overall...

Not sure it was posted somewhere already, could not find it by searching the forum for "Korea".

I have the same impression. This looks really stunning. I have the feeling even the trees look better in this video.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Heavy Metal said:

Agreed. There isn't that green tint that many were complaining about.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 9:22 PM, OzWhitey said:

The issue is that when simming in multiplayer, you want other simmers to be 1. Moderately competent and 2. Taking things seriously. It’s actually quite easy to ruin the experience for others, just like in racing sims. See Airforceproud95 versus Pilotedge, for example.

Fair enough, I'm not really up on how multiplayer will work. I know it was covered a bit in one of the development videos but I don't remember the details. Were there 2 levels or types of MP mode, one where anyone can be involved and one which is invite only by a host? The latter presumably wouldn't be an issue as a host would likely only invite people (s)he trusted.

Unless I've got the above completely wrong!😁

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

On 7/31/2020 at 3:57 PM, Heavy Metal said:

Thanks, I missed it.

It is difficult to say anything as the video doesn’t show the area which was specially ugly in the leaked one, downtown PY. 

Your video seems to show the Bing imagery, inferior to GE but much better than the degraded version we saw as refered in my post below.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam