Sign in to follow this  
spilok

What happened to my animations?

Something weird has happened.  I noticed that at some of my default airports that had people walking around and various other animations, that ......all of a sudden, that's all gone!

I'm in V5 and just last week, I remember various animations at several airports (default) where people were walking, taking photos, etc.  The airports were also more detailed.  Now, the airports are very, very basic and the animations are no more.  What setting in P3d controls that, and could it be a download problem in ORBX?  I did reinstall all my ORBX sceneries recently, but I can't imagine that the problem is with that program.

If you know about this anomaly, I look forward to the solution.

Thanks,

Stan

Edited by spilok

did you try to re verify all your relevant orbx files.  I think people flow or libraries.  One of those?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Just now, micstatic said:

did you try to re verify all your relevant orbx files.  I think people flow or libraries.  One of those?

I'll do that.  You mean Object Flow and Libraries?

Stan

yes that.  But it wouldn't hurt to verify files for every single orbx thing you own.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

4 minutes ago, spilok said:

I'll do that.  You mean Object Flow and Libraries?

Stan

Object Flow and Libraries verified...no change.  I'll do them all.

Stan

did you also check the settings in orbx for each airport to make sure they are toggled on also?

13 hours ago, micstatic said:

did you also check the settings in orbx for each airport to make sure they are toggled on also?

You mean that they have the CHECKMARK turned on?  In that case, all are toggled on.  AND I have verified every single one.  I did post this problem on ORBX forum but no response so far.

Stan

sorry man.  That's weird.  I don't have any other ideas.  I hope you get it figured out

Default airport`s are also controlled by the airport traffic density slider in settings, some users have it off for the AI flights. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I've tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling Libraries and Object Flow in ORBX.  I believe this has to do with Object Flow.  However, I  can't get it to function.

Check the airport KIPT and tell me if you see people moving around by the terminal.  Also, I used to see great animation by KUNV which is Penn State University airport.  If you see animations there, then I have a problem.  If not, maybe these animations don't work with Hotfix2.  Just trying to find a solution here.

Stan

Stan, if I remember right, your Object Flow must be installed in an Orbx Library that you create.  In other words, it won't work if installed in the main P3D folder.  

14 hours ago, curt1 said:

Stan, if I remember right, your Object Flow must be installed in an Orbx Library that you create.  In other words, it won't work if installed in the main P3D folder.  

That's where it is.   ORBX won't allow it to be installed in the main P3d folder.

Stan

Most orbx problems can be solved by verifying all files, ( you can queue them up). 

once done go into settings page (the gear cog looking thing) and do the sim sync. I think it’s in the help section. 

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

3 hours ago, djbully said:

Most orbx problems can be solved by verifying all files, ( you can queue them up). 

once done go into settings page (the gear cog looking thing) and do the sim sync. I think it’s in the help section. 

Verified every download numerous times.  I believe I have a corrupt Object Flow, and I can't it anywhere to download a new file (It's not on the ORBX page).  One indicator for me was that when I download Object flow after uninstalling it (numerous times), I don't get an audible sound indicating the download has finished.  I get the sound for EVERY other  download.

If you know where I can find a current version of Object Flow for Central, please let me know.

Stan

On 7/23/2020 at 10:19 PM, spilok said:

I've tried everything

How about Orbx forum? I've always found Nick to be knowledgable and helpful. Or have you been banned from there?

I've just seen you have posted there.😏

Edited by Ron Attwood

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.