Sign in to follow this  
Jeremias Marco

Voice recognition worse after update?

Hi, ever since updating to v1.7, it seems that FS2Crew's voice recognition has gotten worse, to the point where voice control is no longer usable. No matter what I say, FS2Crew always reads it as "off and out" or "off and in." Occasionally it will read SRS or a bunch of random numbers. I've never experience this before. I've ran Windows speech training and it was able to read what I say without problems. Please help, thank you.

Hi. Sorry but after the update my Voice Recognition also doesn´t work. I have updated it today to the new version.  And if i want to switch to button control the sim crashes :(.

Before the update it worked perfectly. 

Best Christian 

You got a ticket :-). It sadly doesn´t work. I have done an reinstall of my Fslabs v4 and v5.

Best 

Christian

Question: I'm running Windows 10.  The system is not hearing my voice.

Answer:

Uninstall Asus Sonic Studio, Asus Sonic Radar and Asus Studio 3 if you have them installed.  You don't need their bloatware. That solved it for one user.  Another user had an audio program called Nahimic running on his laptop.  Exiting that software prior to loading FS solved the issue for him.

If using a laptop, you may need to disable your built in mic on the laptop in order for your headset mic to be detected.

In your Windows "Power Options", ensure that "USB Selective Suspend Setting" is Disabled.