Sign in to follow this  
Sims Smith

Anyone able to map left btn 3 of Honeycomb Alpha Flight Ctl?

Are you able to map PTT to use "Left" Button 3 of Honeycomb yoke?  The other buttons are working fine but this particular one maps as "0" and doesn't work. 

j1wphlK.png

eXulSUc.png

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

I just got the Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, and just checked it in P2ATC and that button works fine for me. Just tested it with a radio check and go back a 'You are loud and clear' response from ATC.

The one thing that is different on my setup is I don't have the PTT Hot Key setting enabled. Only the PTT Joystick Button.

After you map it, does it show Button 0 or some other number?  

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

I got it to work now. It shows as Button 1 under joystick configuration but it is mapped as 0 in P2A.

Sorry for the late response back, yes it does show button 0 in P2A, but it does work even though it shows button 3 in the sim in the yoke configuration.

The button numbers displayed by the SIM often do not match what P2A sees.  Some SIMs don't use the number 0, but it is a perfectly legitimate number and P2A does use it.  Being 3 numbers off is unusual, but not impossible. 

So if you just select the Joystick device you want, then press the button you want, P2A will capture the correct number that it sees automatically.

Dave