Sign in to follow this  
johnemt

Reality XP GTN 750 Checklists not working P3sd v4.5

Hello I am in need of some help getting my checklists to show up in the GTN 750 I originally made one for my A2A C172 and it was working so I added one for my A2A Comanche and suddenly no checklist was working. I have the checklist.gtn in the correct folder and I tried to rename the file to .ace and nothing is working. I have the Reality XP GTN 750 installed P3d v 4.5 my checklist.gtn file is in my airplane folder with the RXP.ini file...I have the most up to date version of the GTN 750 and the trainers. The checklists were made in the Garmin Checklist editor and saved.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you

John

Hi,

Can you try with the flight plan in the sample pack included with the installation (see User's Manual for file/path)?

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I will have a look tonight after work and let you know... 

thanks for the reply...

John

On 7/23/2020 at 5:53 PM, RXP said:

Hi,

Can you try with the flight plan in the sample pack included with the installation (see User's Manual for file/path)?

Sorry for the delay, I tried with no luck...

I'm sorry I mislead you in recommending you try the sample flight plan in the sample pack, whereas the issue is about checklists.

Instead, can you try with the 206H.ace checklist included in the sample checklists pack? (make sure to copy the file to the aircraft folder and rename it there to checklist.gtn )

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

On 7/26/2020 at 2:34 PM, RXP said:

I'm sorry I mislead you in recommending you try the sample flight plan in the sample pack, whereas the issue is about checklists.

Instead, can you try with the 206H.ace checklist included in the sample checklists pack? (make sure to copy the file to the aircraft folder and rename it there to checklist.gtn )

I copied the C206 checklist to the airplane folder and renamed it checklist.gtn and still nothing...

Does anyone else have any ideas on why my checklists aren’t showing up in my reality XP GTN750?