Sign in to follow this  
williebarry1

Scenery Issue

What airport is that?

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

Like @rickgo said, which airport?  There's a way to exclude these types of artifacts.  An easy way would be to see if someone has created freeware scenery for that airport.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

@williebarry1,

Installed it but I don't see the tower.  How did you install it?  Have you reached out to Steven Beeckman who developed it?

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Its either going to be a scenery layering issue (make sure the scenery is higher than other area products), or you may need to add an exclusion using ADE.  It's not hard to do, but you may want to just email the author and see if they can add one.

13 hours ago, medx421 said:

Its either going to be a scenery layering issue (make sure the scenery is higher than other area products), or you may need to add an exclusion using ADE.  It's not hard to do, but you may want to just email the author and see if they can add one.

How do I add an exclusion using ADE?

12 hours ago, williebarry1 said:

fixed it

Glad you got it.  Did you do it yourself with ADE?  Because it's a new airport, the original author may not have thought to build an exclusion thinking that there wasn't anything that needed to be supressed.

25 minutes ago, medx421 said:

Glad you got it.  Did you do it yourself with ADE?  Because it's a new airport, the original author may not have thought to build an exclusion thinking that there wasn't anything that needed to be supressed.

Exactly.  Since P3Dv5 has new vector data, it's possible that the author did not test with the new vector data.   

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB