Sign in to follow this  
nandrews

Alpha build spam email warning

Try again later, there has been delays before. You could also try to go Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums it should allow you if you got invite.

-eelis-

Edited by eelis

Ok, clicked on the forum link, and it legit.

But, it points to the public forum, which is not open yet.
And even the insider site with instructions for the alpha points to the insider forum with a link to the public forum?

How do I get to the insider forum?

This is a developing situation.

I have thrown out the email, but actually still have the links from it. But am reluctant to try them as they look very wrong (though the email appeared genuine at first glance).

I've logged into the Insider Hub, but as others have said but Minecraft is the only software mentioned.

Surely if this was a genuine email there'd be some where to go. Or was the email the 'magic key'?

But how do we get to the insider forum?

All the links point to the public forum which is not up yet.

26 minutes ago, nandrews said:

I've logged into the Insider Hub,

How do you log on to the Inside Hub, mine does not show any log on icon?

It seems the XBox Insider Hub is an app. So go to the MS Store and download/install then login to that with your MS details.

Heh! Just refreshed my Insider Hub and it shows the MSFS Alpha under Insider Content. But it wasn't there a couple of hours ago!

No, nothing about an account. However I can see my account in the Microsoft Store.

Edited by johnbla

4 hours ago, Carlosx said:

Can anyone who got an invite in the past weeks via mail say if the links inside pointed to go.sparkpostmail1.com?

That is NOT the correct email address / domain from my email, so I don't know what is going on.  Things do change however, but I also can't see why MS/Asobo would use that domain.

Edited by DaveCT2003

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.