Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Phobias

Does anyone other than myself suffer from Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia? 😤

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Nope, in fact I like to throw floccinaucinihilipilification into sentences from time to time.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I don't. But I have a friend from llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch who was involved in the development of methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalanylisoleucine...........Doug

Edited by W2DR
kant spel
  • Upvote 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

• Like 5

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

With all these big words, I can see why some people get their mords wix up. 

John C

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM

There I said it.  That should scare you off if you suffer from hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

• Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

13 hours ago, Chock said:

Nope, in fact I like to throw floccinaucinihilipilification into sentences from time to time.

I am very offended by my friend's floccinaucinihilipilification of my amazing vocabulary.

Fr. Bill    

I don't like to gasconade, but my vocabulary after reading these replies is quite exceptional.

Fr. Bill    

Big words?? Nah!  I just have gas! 🙄

Phobia....fear of exploding!

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

"There's a sign on the wall - But she wants to be sure - 'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings..." 

• Upvote 2

"And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to Heaven"

• Upvote 1

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Yes, indisputably, one of the greatest rock songs of all time (BTW, for anyone who has not seen it, catch the  2012 Kennedy Center Honors Show dedicated to Led Zeppelin on YouTube)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, overspeed3 said:

BTW, for anyone who has not seen it, catch the  2012 Kennedy Center Honors Show dedicated to Led Zeppelin on YouTube)

The performance is outstanding and you also get to watch the expressions on the faces of the three surviving original band members.

• Like 1

I actually enjoyed this "Cover Band" a bit more than I did the original, and IT was awesome!

Perhaps seeing the tears in the eyes of the three (then) surviving members made the difference? 

Fr. Bill