Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

What ever happened to the Citation X LR teased?

58042413ef0a7_xplane-11CessnaCitation.jp

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Dead....those engines were off anyway haha.

There is a new development though from the team who did the freeware Cirrus....

As you can see its very much a WIP

50153231376_94635dab38_o.pnghmb_c750 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

24 minutes ago, Mike44 said:

That looks very good. Where to get the freeware Cirrus?

Hi Mike,

They have the unusual name of HoldMyBeer! 😁

http://holdmybeer.at/thepub/

I believe a bunch of pics of their Citation can be found at their Discord server:

https://discord.gg/JxavPQV

The screenshots sure look promising.

Cheers,

Jerome

Yes I knew that plane but the pictures at Butterworth looked like a different airplane. Discord, is that virus safe? I hate login sites...

Probably somewhere lost together with new water, new atc for small airports, not glowing trees, XP12 roadmap etc etc. But at least Austin is working on measuring how the exit air speed of a fart is affecting the flight dynamics of a mosquito.

Jokes aside, Vulkan has kept them busy so, once that is being dealt with, there will be space to ask them about everything else when are waiting for for some time 🙂

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

4 hours ago, RXP said:

Haha Oh yeah I remember that link now....  I gotta admit he was right.  (I own his Marchetti and it's really good - aside from the odd GTN integration)

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

19 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Haha Oh yeah I remember that link now....  I gotta admit he was right.  (I own his Marchetti and it's really good - aside from the odd GTN integration)

I'm curious, what is odd about it? And the Marchetti is excellent....

Edited by torfih

Torfi

1 minute ago, torfih said:

I'm curious, what is odd about it? And the Marchetti is excellent....

The GTN integration is broken....especially if you use the 750....it doesn't "talk" to the HSI.  And the 650 sometimes won't show.  IDK I went round and round trying to figure it out....sounded like the dev didn't know exactly how to make it work.  JL from RXP was also involved.  I ended up getting a user mod from a guy with the 750 to make it work.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |