Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hall

Two issues following latest W10 update!

Running P3D5 on W10 ~~~ OK until the latest W10 update (coincidence?) I also have a paid version of fsuips v6 installed

1: While trying to setup/start RC I keep seeing a window 'Radar Contaxct run-time error 76: Radar Contact.fsuipc.rcv4code'

2: 'My voices/responses' no longer functioning - just keep receiving replies from RC as if they heard me!

Any suggestions, please?

Ken 😉

Old enough to know better...
...young enough to do most of it again!

System: Chillblast (Matt Davies designed) Intel i5-6600 Sklylake CPU O/C to 4.4 GHz; Liquid Cooled; Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MoBo; MSI GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb; 16Gb Corsair Crucial DDR4 RAM; SSD plus SSHD drives; Windows-10.
GF MCP-Pro and EFIS + 8 other GF Modules, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo units, Saitek Pedals, Iiyama 19" x 2, 40" smart TV.

Sorted the 'MY' sound ~~~ Doh! 'Somehow' the Piay Pilot Wavs had become unchecked!!!

Still interested in the error message...

Ken 😉

System: Chillblast (Matt Davies designed) Intel i5-6600 Sklylake CPU O/C to 4.4 GHz; Liquid Cooled; Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MoBo; MSI GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb; 16Gb Corsair Crucial DDR4 RAM; SSD plus SSHD drives; Windows-10.
GF MCP-Pro and EFIS + 8 other GF Modules, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo units, Saitek Pedals, Iiyama 19" x 2, 40" smart TV.

I don't have v5 nor can I get the update for Windows but my best guess is that you have lost the path to your P3D documents (where the flight plans are stored).

Run RC and click on the Flt/WX button and re-set the pointer to your files. That is what error 76 is about.

Should solve it.

Ian

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

Ken,

run-time error 76 is “file not found”. As Ian has suggested the path to where your flight plans are stored is probably missing.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks for the responses, Guys...

the 'path' is set correctly ~~~ I can load plans to RC after clicking the Flt Pln button!

This appears to be an intermittant 'fault' as it does not occur every time I am running RC - just occasionaly the error window pops up (during flight) though RC continues to play ball!

Ken 😉

Ken, good news. The path is shown in the main RC interface so if it's ever missing and you get that error then you know what has gone wrong.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather