Sign in to follow this  
benwbriscoe

Autothrottle disconnect key assignment

Hi,

Is there a key assignment for autothrottle disconnect? I'm looking in the Key Assignments options page and searching 'autothrottle' only brings up 'arm' and 'TOGA'. I'm looking to assign it a key so when flying the QW 787 I can disconnect on finals.

Thanks

I might be wrong but Arm should work both way

However QW787 is a (sort of) complex aircraft thus it uses it's own system. While as I remenber some of it's AP function can be manipulate via default key assignment, most of them are working based on it's own system, and can be access via lua script.

If you want set that 3 function on joystick button then you can use LINDA via it's QW787 module, but if you want do it via keyborad, then you'll need some work with FSUIPC and lua script then

3 hours ago, C2615 said:

I might be wrong but Arm should work both way

I think once TOGA is engaged you need to use the TOGA control again to cancel. But I could be wrong -- it's a long time since I programmed my cockpit!

Instead of using a Lua script you can just set the offset to zero using an Offset Dword Set assignment, parameter 0, for offset 080C (TOGA) or 0810 (ARM).

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

51 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

I think once TOGA is engaged you need to use the TOGA control again to cancel. But I could be wrong -- it's a long time since I programmed my cockpit!

Correct. Same command toggles TOGA. CTRL+SHIFT+G or assigned.

Correct me if Im wrong, but I have always used (by default) Shift+R key to disconnect the ATHR.

Best Regards!

SIM: P3DV5.3 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz GPU: GTX1060 6GB  OS: Windows 10 64Bits RAM: XPG DDR3 1600 16GB (2x 8GB) Display: Samsung LC27JG50QQLXZX 27´