Sign in to follow this  
bean_sprout

New Flight Simulator Page

Looks to be a work in progress: https://www.flightsimulator.com

Cheers

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

19 minutes ago, FlyingInACessna said:

What’s the difference? I don’t see any changes..

It  looks completely different, as in a work in progress. Its a mess right now lol. 

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

52 minutes ago, FlyingInACessna said:

What’s the difference? I don’t see any changes..

It depends on when you last looked.

The site changed design around July 13th when they made the release date and pre-order announcements. If you frequently visit the site, you may have already seen the changes - if not, it might look new to you.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, greggerm said:

It depends on when you last looked.

The site changed design around July 13th when they made the release date and pre-order announcements. If you frequently visit the site, you may have already seen the changes - if not, it might look new to you.

Oh. I noticed that. I assumed anyone browsing these forums was already aware - thought there was a new update today that I wasn’t seeing.

Dobie51,

I thought a clever guy like yourself would have worked out that these hippos are under the muddy waters of the African continent. (probaby mating .... horrible thought) and I, personally, thought that Asobo/Microsoft were particularly clever hiding them there so you could not see them.  Bit like watching an aircraft above thick cloud.  Fascinating LOL

Bl......dy H..l I am getting excited though.

Regards to all

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

7 hours ago, bean_sprout said:

Looks to be a work in progress: https://www.flightsimulator.com

Cheers

bs

Way too bold with large images, and overwhelming. Not a fan of the look. Catering to someone other than me.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Frank, dont take it personally, there are 10's of thousands that are fans of the new page.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Try another browser, mine looks perfect. no duplicates at all. I'm using Edge

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

9 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Who uses edge?? 

The new Edge browser is actually quite nice (built on Google Chrome/Chromium) 🙂

Wow! In Chrome, it looks a mess. 😮 Looks like the CSS has gone haywire!

Edited by travelabroad
  • Like 1

🙂