Sign in to follow this  
Matty2123

Something weird

Hello as title upon my descent tonight in to EGLL I went to go through my approach checklist and noticed the first officers weren’t responding so I reset the audio via the settings Incase I couldn’t hear him but had no response it Weren’t responding I ask him to put flaps down nothing then about 5 mins later he said flaps 1 to late I’d already done it but yeah I had to turn off and fly on my own weird not sure if it’s a bug or a one off never experienced that before I’m running 1.7 too. 

Can confirm this has done the same again it’s when I hit LAM I can’t give him instructions and he won’t go through checklists 

Are you running some really heavy 3rd party scenery in London?

I suspect you are.  Scenery has no impact on FS2Crew directly since there is no interplay between scenery and FS2Crew, but you could be putting your computer under massive load during the scenery loading process slowing your whole sim down.

That's all I can think of.

As a test, try lowing your texture sliders.  Some of those 3rd party scenery guys are using massively large textures that gobble up resources.

Edited by byork