Sign in to follow this  
cepact

tables have turned between alpha and non alpha users

now its our turn to get excited and discover msfs

18 august for alpha testers is just another typical day for us it will bring joy and excitement, will they be jealous ? I think so

• Like 1

Congrats for another useless thread started in this forum.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 8

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

19 minutes ago, cepact said:

18 august for alpha testers is just another typical day for us it will bring joy and excitement, will they be jealous ? I think so

We won't be jealous. Maybe anxious, but not jealous.

I will not be jealous.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I’m an alpha tester that is highly excited for Aug 18.  Mostly for the RTM release but also so the speculation can come to and end and be replaced with facts.

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, canadiantree said:

Congrats for another useless thread started in this forum.

And it is coupled with appalling grammar. 

• Like 3

I’m looking forward to the 18th as I’ll be sat reading these forums with a large bag of popcorn 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Good riddance. This is the worse Alpha / Beta program I have been involved in. 

I can't wait for everyone to experience Zendesk as it is a real treat.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Can't comment. but I agree.

• Like 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

1 hour ago, KenG said:

Good riddance. This is the worse Alpha / Beta program I have been involved in.

Me too!

Because, I never got my invite from Microsoft.  😟

But my new Ryzen PC is built and raring to go for the 18th, I'm ready!  😁

Edited by Mengy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cepact said:

Wuh? If I understand you correctly you are saying that alpha testers will be jealous when the sim goes live?   Um, ok.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

And it is coupled with appalling grammar. 

I could not agree more. I actually believe that the release of FS2020 should be put on hold until such time as we all can learn to speak correct grammar. I see no reason to even continue this hobby the way people express themselves. I think that the World Court should make flight sims against the law including all versions present, past and future versions. It is high time we address this problem. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

17 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

I could not agree more. I actually believe that the release of FS2020 should be put on hold until such time as we all can learn to speak correct grammar. I see no reason to even continue this hobby the way people express themselves. I think that the World Court should make flight sims against the law including all versions present, past and future versions. It is high time we address this problem. 

Exactly. 

34 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

Not to be political, but we'd just have to look at a certain someone to see that speaking correctly is considered by many to be unnecessary.

• Like 2

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

What a bunch of childish posts.. Jealous of kids getting alpha & beta copies of a game? 

Diaper & pacifier time again..

• Like 2

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond...