Sign in to follow this  
Will Fly For Cheese

Anyone seen any animals yet in the Beta?

Wondered if their behaviour (synchronised body movements) have changed over the alpha builds to beta?

Go and seek and make friends with the animal kingdom in the latest MSFS build. Be a wildlife photographer and post your screen shots of them here please.

WFFC

• Like 2

You're asking them to break their NDA.

• Upvote 1

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask in that way. It was more, do we know if there are any? Have they survived the builds. I remember there was a little ribbing about the way they moved earlier on in the alphas.

I wouldn't dream of asking anyone to break an NDA.

In one of the press videos that have been released the previous days I saw a "Fauna" option for the map. That is a clear indication that they are there. However as far as I'm aware they are only there in certain nature reserves and not scattered all over the world.

I heard, there are some bugs...! 

Sorry, couldn't resist.... 😅

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

The only animals I am really interested in are, of course,  ducks.  Specially migrating ducks. And bears. What else ? 

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Oh I’m most interested in discovering the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow....African and European.

• Like 1

Chris

2 hours ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Wondered if their behaviour (synchronised body movements) have changed over the alpha builds to beta?

Maybe some day, we can tell you guys all about how the Alpha & Beta worked in practice. We didn't worry all that much about the animals, that I can tell you. 😅

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, highflyer2020 said:

There have been plenty of screenshots of animals such as Giraffes and birds in the screenshots posted every week.

Giraffes are irrelevant, they don’t migrate or hibernate.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I don't know about you lot, but with all this talk of how the terrain is based on the real world, personally, unless I see Fatty, my cat, sat on the roof of my car outside my house, and Snorky, my horse, in the field next to her stable, then I'll be demanding a refund. 🤣

Here is a picture of Snorky for Asobo to scan in, they've still got two weeks until release. I'll settle for just a generic black and white cat model for Fatty, I don't want to appear too demanding:

rRqL34E.jpg

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

6 minutes ago, Chock said:

I don't know about you lot, but with all this talk of how the terrain is based on the real world, personally, unless I see Fatty, my cat, sat on the roof of my car outside my house, and Snorky, my horse, in the field next to her stable, then I'll be demanding a refund. 🤣

Here is a picture of Snorky for Asobo to scan in, they've still got two weeks until release. I'll settle for just a generic black and white cat model for Fatty, I don't want to appear too demanding:

rRqL34E.jpg

I am planning to fly by your place and drop virtual carrots for that beautiful Creature!

• Like 1

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

3 minutes ago, FrankR409 said:

I am planning to fly by your place and drop virtual carrots for that beautiful Creature!

She would be your friend for life if you turned up with a bag of carrots.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here