Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

NDA still in Effect

If you have watermarks on your screen while playing CB it means you are still under NDA. Journalist that MS have allowed to post articles and content are allowed but everyone else is still under the NDA...

Just a friendly reminder

• Like 3

I find it ironic somewhat hypocritical that you will lecture everyone about the NDA when you are a donor to Avsim which has no problems with promoting leaked videos.

I.e 29 pages of this.

Edited by highflyer2020
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

If you have watermarks on your screen while playing CB it means you are still under NDA. Journalist that MS have allowed to post articles and content are allowed but everyone else is still under the NDA...

Just a friendly reminder

Thanks dad. 😁

Edited by MatthewS
  • Like 1

Matthew S

2 hours ago, highflyer2020 said:

I find it ironic somewhat hypocritical that you will lecture everyone about the NDA when you are a donor to Avsim which has no problems with promoting leaked videos.

I.e 29 pages of this.

Not lecturing anyone at all. There are a few threads that were saying NDA is lifted etc...but it's not. 

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Just a friendly reminder

Thank you for your friendly reminder, I’m not in the Alpha or Beta testing but still appreciate your post. After watching numerous videos on YouTube I thought it had been lifted.

John C.

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.