Sign in to follow this  
charliemcewan

Posting Tech Questions

Hello,

Do I need to include order ref information when posting to the appropriate forum.

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

Be careful about posting any type of personal info on the forums.  Depending on the product, an order number or the like may be OK.  Most developers will tell you to submit a ticket on their site.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi My Question is if I do not put order No or "or the like" will I get an ans to a post?.

Thanks

Charlie

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

It all depends on what forum you are in.  Pretty much all of the payware sponsored forums will have the developer answering your questions.

Do you want to give a hint as to what payware you have questions about?

PMDG, Flysimware, Carenado??

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi Charliearon,

Well I have numerous add-on's from a variety of Developers F1, Flightsimware, Xtereme Prototypes, Carenado, PTA, ORBX , Lockheed Martin, A2A and others, I emphasize I understand the need for security etc but its sometimes frustrating that developers are in some cases not consistent with their counter parts, at the end of the day I guess it's for the customers protection.

Thanks for help

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan

• Like 1

Best Regards

Charlie McEwan