Sign in to follow this  
iamgbs

LNM and Microsoft FS2020

1 hour ago, sauviat said:

How do I not receive this message in the future?

Hi Martin,

no idea what happened with the "OneDrive". This looks like it was the former installation place for the elevation data.

To silence the message go to the options dialog on page "Cache and Files". There click "Select GLOBE Directory" and choose the new place with the files after downloading and extracting again.

Or you can just select "Use Online elevation data".

Alex

22 hours ago, albar965 said:

@rhumbaflappyThanks for confirming the paths. I'm now checking both for an installation. I still expect a lot of surprises but that's what a public beta is good for.

Does public beta mean that I may be able to download a build I could test on my side? I did not find anything on your website yet. I´d like to test new versions if it is possible. I am using the MS Store version of MSFS, if this is interesting to you.

double-post, sorry it looked like it did not save 😞

Edited by buedi

Thanks Alex, all seems fine🙂

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

3 hours ago, buedi said:

Does public beta mean that I may be able to download a build I could test on my side? I did not find anything on your website yet. I´d like to test new versions if it is possible. I am using the MS Store version of MSFS, if this is interesting to you.

Yes. Free for all to test. I'm happy for everybody looking into such a version helping to find the bugs especially in regard with MSFS.

But it's not published yet. I'll announce it here and on www.littlenavmap.org once out.

Alex

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AntonyNaude said:

Is there a possibility you will be able to include multiplayer aircraft from msfs2020?

I'll try my best. The SimConnect interface in MSFS is currently not in its best shape. Have to see.
Weather functions are unusable according to documentation, for example.

Alex

• Like 2

Unfortunately LNM almost paralyses my MSFS 2020. I have a i5-6400 CPU, 16GB Ram and GTX 1070 GC.

32 minutes ago, sobor said:

Unfortunately LNM almost paralyses my MSFS 2020. I have a i5-6400 CPU, 16GB Ram and GTX 1070 GC.

Its not LNM. It is SimConnect. And you will find workaround for it if you would read this thread.

Besides that. Right now the MSFS Update came out which is supposed to fix exactly that. 

Relaunch MSFS, Patch realeased now - official.

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

26 minutes ago, sauviat said:

Relaunch MSFS, Patch realeased now - official.

Martin

Yes - MSFS just updated.  However even though the LNM shows that it is connected it is not updating (Connected Waiting for Update). I've restarted LNM several times with same result.  I'm running LNM on a separate Mac computer.  

Edited by Fiddler
Correct a word, add a fire.

1 hour ago, Fiddler said:

Yes - MSFS just updated.  However even though the LNM shows that it is connected it is not updating (Connected Waiting for Update). I've restarted LNM several times with same result.  I'm running LNM on a separate Mac computer.  

Should be no probem. Install FSX SP2 SimConnect on the flying computer and Navconnect should find the simulator. Also see pinned post here:

Alex

24 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Should be no probem. Install FSX SP2 SimConnect on the flying computer and Navconnect should find the simulator. Also see pinned post here:

Yes - I've been running LNM and LNM connect for some time and it's been fine with XP11.  With MSFS 2020 LNM connect shows connected to sim, and LNM shows connected, but it's not updating (Connected waiting for update).  simconnect is installed of course.