Sign in to follow this  
iamgbs

LNM and Microsoft FS2020

13 hours ago, bahnzo said:

Here's a performance file to get the MSFS section started. This is the G36 that I've been flying with the performance upgrades which can be found HERE.

Bonanza G36 Performance file.

Super nice thank you.
Lots of modifications to the plane, super happy to be able to test this. For the flight model option we have chosen
Modern?

CM-Gygabyte Z370-CPu Intel I5 8600 K 4.6 GHz-RAM 32Go-W10 1903 - GPU :RTX 2070 super (équivalent à RTX 2080 en moins cher...)8Go -tTriple screen 24' incurve -165 htz- Pédalier Saitek -Hotas warthog- FMC-Effis-MCP OpenCokpit et divers boitiers boutons.

On 9/15/2020 at 7:54 PM, P_R_S said:

Wonderful! So where can we download this new version? 😜

Right here.

11 hours ago, skrysl said:

Can't wait till the beta is ready.

The wait is over.🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hello and thank you for your work.

However, I am having a problem while creating the MSFS database. See below ...

Thank you again for this fabulous program.

KoLX3.png

Edited by jpsnsa842

48 minutes ago, jpsnsa842 said:

Hello and thank you for your work.

However, I am having a problem while creating the MSFS database. See below ...

Thank you again for this fabulous program.

KoLX3.png

I have the same problem, with identical message

19 minutes ago, jpsnsa842 said:

Thank you for your speed. I am not using navigraph beta. Here is the log file.

Thank you for the log. This is the essence:

Caught exception: NOT NULL constraint failed: tmp_waypoint.ident Impossible de récupérer la ligne. SqlQuery::exec(): Error executing query. Query is "insert into tmp_waypoint select waypoint_id,   case when type == 'V' then 'V' when type == 'N' then 'N' else 'O' end as type,   ident, region,   lonx, laty from waypoint".

A waypoint without ident? Very strange. I loaded the scenery database after the latest MSFS update. So, theoretically we should use the same data.

This might be related to an add-on. What happens if you exclude the Community folder in Options -> Scenery library database?

Alex

7 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Grazie per il registro. Questa è l'essenza:

Un waypoint senza identità? Molto strano. Ho caricato il database degli scenari dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento di MSFS. Quindi, in teoria, dovremmo usare gli stessi dati.

Questo potrebbe essere correlato a un componente aggiuntivo. Cosa succede se si esclude la cartella Comunità in Opzioni -> Database libreria di scenari?

Alex

Removing the folder works perfectly

thank you so much

8 hours ago, Alixe said:

Super nice thank you.
Lots of modifications to the plane, super happy to be able to test this. For the flight model option we have chosen
Modern?

Yes. One thing to know is most of my flying in this plane is in higher elevations above 10k feet. I would think flying closer to sea level might use less fuel? I'm not sure. I also know a lot of the data was flown w/o the plane loaded with weight, so that will surely increase usage if you are flying something like FSE or OnAir.