Sign in to follow this  
iamgbs

LNM and Microsoft FS2020

8 hours ago, albar965 said:

@buedi Don't spend too much time on excluding stuff.🙂 LNM 2.6.1.beta can also show community and purchased airports. Soon to be released. Talking about days.

Ha! You wizard! You already figured that out? As someone who can spend hours to write a simple script, it blows my mind at what pace you are developing such a complex piece of software. I guess you either have it or you don´t. You definitely have it 🙂

• Like 1

Bonjour je n'arrive pas a installer "LITTLE NAMAP 2.6.1" ,cela fais plusieurs jours que j'essai mai ça me met un message d'erreur " Impossible d'exécuter le code, car Qt5Gui.dll est introuvable , la réinstallation du programme peut corriger ce problème ".

Je ne comprend pas je suis désespérer car c'est un bon logiciel  que j'utilise avec XPlane , mais la il ne veut plus fonctionner  ,j'ai demander mais personne ne m'aide. pouvez vous m'aider 

Merci, cordialement,  Gégé 

Hi Gégé,

3 hours ago, gege217 said:

Hello I can't install "LITTLE NAMAP 2.6.1". I've been trying for several days now, but I get an error message "I can't execute the code, because Qt5Gui.dll is not found, reinstalling the program can fix this problem".

I don't understand, I'm desperate because it's a good program that I use with XPlane, but now it doesn't want to work anymore, I asked but nobody helps me. Can you help me

Delete the installation folder and install again. Check if your anti-virus put the DLL into quarantine. Also, install the program into a folder where you have full permissions like your home folder. Did you download the program from another site than Github? Just in case here is the original download link: https://github.com/albar965/littlenavmap/releases/download/v2.6.1.beta/LittleNavmap-win-2.6.1.beta.zip

Alex

Does weather on  LNM connect to live weather on  MSFS on not?

According to the V2.6.2 beta changelog notes it doesn't. But it also suggests to use NOAA as the weather source for "up to date weather reports"

A flight across India with MSFS live weather gave indications alternating between showing a wind speed and no wind, so what's going on?

Coming from xplane/lNM/Active Sky, which all synced perfectly, it would be nice to have the same facility on LNM

2 hours ago, John F71 said:

it would be nice to have the same facility on LNM

You might want to approach Asobo to fix their SimConnect functions. I cannot do much about this.

Alex

Hi Alex, are you in direct communication with Asobo developers?

This is because a bug report or request coming from you will have a lot more weight than a zendesk ticket from any of us, no matter how many reports we send.
At least I hope so 😀

Thanks for this great program. Started using it for the first time a couple of weeks ago (2.62 in MSFS). Other than some glitches related to the buggy MSFS flight planner everything works very well. I keep discovering new features, and the profile and moving maps are awesome.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:36 AM, peroni said:

Hi Alex, are you in direct communication with Asobo developers?

No. How its that doable? Currently I'm busy with my own bugs but I'll send them a few for sure once I can find time.

14 hours ago, desbean said:

Thanks for this great program. Started using it for the first time a couple of weeks ago (2.62 in MSFS). Other than some glitches related to the buggy MSFS flight planner everything works very well. I keep discovering new features, and the profile and moving maps are awesome.

Thank you for the kind words!

Alex

Updated to 2.6.3 and having issues with map zooming. It seems unable, at least for a lot of the time, to remain fixed at any one zoom setting. Eg I set it for a close up, then seconds later it jumps right out to give almost a global view. This occurs both when using the mouse wheel or the plus/minus slider bottom right.

Also, what happened to the map/centre aircraft button? I seem to recall it was there earlier? This function is very erratic when you ctrl/altA sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't 

Any ideas?

@John F71 2.6.4.beta is the latest.

The zoom jumping to global view is an error I'm trying to catch already for a long time. Fortunately it happens rarely.
This might be due to an old flight plan loaded which is far away from the aircraft position. This might be one reason.

Another reason might be the default zoom behavior which can be irritating if one does not know what's going on. The default setting is to keep aircraft and next flight plan waypoint centered. This will also change the zoom factor to keep both visible. The program allows to move around the map and then jumps back to aircraft and/or waypoint after a while of inactivity.

All this can be changed in options in page "Simulator Aircraft" in the boxes "Map Movement" and "While flying". Have a look at the manual here for more details: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/OPTIONS.html#simulator-aircraft

Aircraft center button is still there at the same place in the menu (Map -> Center Aircraft or Ctrl+Alt+A) and toolbar. No changes there except the keyboard shortcut which I had to move to another function.

Alex

I am running LNM 2.6.4-Beta on a network laptop and everything seems to be working fine, no problems connecting to my PC SIM. However, when I look at the Airport Information window, under Information>Overview> Scenery on the Network Laptop, I see this:

Base Airports       D:\Download\Official\One Store\fs-base\scenery\0501\APX47130.bgl (file not found)

Base Navigation  D:\Download\Official\One Store\fs-base-nav\scenery\0501\NAX47130.bgl (file  not found)

The "(file not found)" appears for all Airports but I don't see it in LNM on the PC SIM. 

Should I be worried about this ?

18 minutes ago, rC10B said:

Should I be worried about this ?

Absolutely not. The paths are saved in the database and when you move the scenery database to the network computer they do not exist anymore.
It's just an indication why there is only plain text and no blue link. The blue link should appear on the flying computer, though.

Alex