Sign in to follow this  
BSV1191

FFX and FS2020 ?

Hello Oliver,

Just a question, is there a version in preparation for FS2020, are there projects already in progress maybe ? 🙂

Thank you in advance and always on top of the app, latest picture taken in France 2 days ago on the IVAO network. 😉

200802093837300948.jpg

6 hours ago, BSV1191 said:

Just a question, is there a version in preparation for FS2020, are there projects already in progress maybe ? 

Hello,

sorry, but that would be a no to both where FFX is concerned. I am in the developer Alpha and have access to the SDK, but it was not possible to make FFX work with it. Once the sim is released and the SDK is complete, I will look into that again. It would be nice if there was an option to exclude the Autogen and Photogrammetry, with these massive trees and houses a wildfire will look even more awkward than it does in the old sims.

Besides - no helicopters (and no attachments = buckets) in MSFS - which are a major part of fighting wildfires. As matters stand, for what I do with my addons, the MSFS API is too much of a step back towards FSX to make it feasible. Which is why especially the professional products will remain on P3D V4.

If and when a Lorby product will be ported to MSFS (there already is one - AxisAndOhs) remains to be seen.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 1

LORBY-SI

Hello Oliver,

Ok thanks for the reply ! 🙂 

See you soon.

Florent

Edited by BSV1191