Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

MSFS2020 - DUBAI International 747-8 Cockpit Takeoff

Enjoy:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Amazing. The 747 actually looks quite details.

Thanks for sharing.

Wonder why he uses reverse thrust to back out of the stand, instead of using the pushback-feature... Oh, well... 🙂

Edited by travelabroad

🙂

It's worth noting that content creators only have the standard version of the sim, which doesn't include Dubai International. So what you're seeing here is only autogen and not the handcrafted version of the airport.

• Like 4

In the first part of this video, there is obvious blurring of areas outside the area of interest. Does anyone know if this was a effect added afterward or is the result of the sim 'depth of field' setting (which I think I saw in another video discussing the multitude of graphical settings available)? 

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

25 minutes ago, odourboy said:

In the first part of this video, there is obvious blurring of areas outside the area of interest. Does anyone know if this was a effect added afterward or is the result of the sim 'depth of field' setting (which I think I saw in another video discussing the multitude of graphical settings available)? 

Nah, he supplied some sort of outside effect, I think.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

1 hour ago, travelabroad said:

Wonder why he uses reverse thrust to back out of the stand, instead of using the pushback-feature... Oh, well... 🙂

Lol he requests for the pushback but ATC tells him it’s unavailable. There’s still a need for a ground services program.  (See 02:00 time mark in the video)

Edited by UAL4life

Also, it doesn’t feel like Dubai unless there’s more A380’s parked than you’ll see in a lifetime. 

Amazing!

Regards

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

4 minutes ago, UAL4life said:

Yeah the whine of the 747-8i engines is on point 

Of course, I had the rare pleasure of watching this on an audio workstation with very good speakers, but the mixing is way more dynamic than the PMDG 747-8 for example. Gotta love the new engine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, odourboy said:

It's part of the camera suite.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Gorgeous video. MSFS and the default planes, while not comparable to PMDGs and FSLabs, will do wonders to bring a new generation into this hobby that will utimately benefit us all. 

• Like 3

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

It's a nice movie, but I'm kinda fed up with these gamer videos flying complex aircrafts by using CTRL E and ignoring the fmc. Sorry if I sound grumpy, Im happy it got posted and it's a nice quality movie, it's just a dime a dozen right now. Even IGN posted a movie showcasing exactly zero skill in flying the aircrafts. 

• Like 2

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78