Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

FS2020! What excites you the most?

Right now with a combination of ORBX TE or freeware photo sceneries, payware AG add-ons & Lighting + payware airports and with weather enhancements provided by REX SkyForce, ASP2, and PTA, P3D v4.5 is as good as it gets for regional GA flight simulation! I also have some exceptional GA but any airplane will do. Right now P3D v4.5 as good as it gets!

However, I'm very excited about the worldwide coverage, visual & weather enhancements that FS2020 will bring to all of us in about 2 weeks. Knowing that I can pic any region in the world and just explore, it's a great feeling that I can't wait to experience.

What about you?

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Yep, the scenery excites me the most.  I'll finally be able to fly in places ORBX doesn't have coverage for and enjoy it.  It's going to be wonderful.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

yes, what i really like is out of the box everything wonderfull, no need to install tons of additional stuff,

external apps and tweaking the hell out of it for additional +3fps 😅

The day VR comes in i maybe get lost inside MSFS forever 🤩

• Like 3

Well, if I was in a merry mood, I'd say I look very much forward to rub the nose of some in their own pee. No FS20 before 2021 at least maybe 2022, no water landing, no TPD (sceneries, aircraft) before years, just a console game for the Xbox gamers not a real flight simulation and so on and so forth.

But I am a serious and kind (<cough>) person. So I will say that a sim is for me a holistic experience. To be really good I need a convincing aircraft flying in a convincing landscape through a convincing weather lit by a convincing atmospheric light.

FS20  seems to bring me this convincing alchemy. This is what I look forward to.

By the way, did I say I found it convincing ?

• Like 7

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

35 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Right now with a combination of ORBX TE or freeware photo sceneries, payware AG add-ons & Lighting + payware airports and with weather enhancements provided by REX SkyForce, ASP2, and PTA, P3D v4.5 is as good as it gets for regional GA flight simulation! I also have some exceptional GA but any airplane will do. Right now P3D v4.5 as good as it gets!

However, I'm very excited about the worldwide coverage, visual & weather enhancements that FS2020 will bring to all of us in about 2 weeks. Knowing that I can pic any region in the world and just explore, it's a great feeling that I can't wait to experience.

What about you?

Jose

yes, and what did you pay for all that to get p3d working great...this is only 60 to 120 bucks...and i say thats what makes it

groundbraking, its very good right out of the box.

ofcourse addons will be needed for special stuff, like historical planes and study stuff, airports. etc.

but i honestly dont see my throng hundreds of addon bucks to this fs.

Improved air mass simulation. Decent simulation of this has been lacking from pretty much every mainstream flight sim ever.

• Like 5

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

26 minutes ago, Nedo68 said:

external apps and tweaking the hell out of it for additional +3fps

That's wishful thinking. There's sooo many things in MSFS that can be tweaked, and I'll bet you that people still will get crazy with it to get those extra 3 fps 🙂 

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

7 minutes ago, mmaclauchlan said:

VFR flying and VATSIM integration. 

AGREED !  and now TRUE VFR at night ! 

• Upvote 2

WAT1460.png

At the moment I think I have a pretty accurate picture of what it will be on launch day. I'm most excited about what this platform will become in the future with feature updates and help from the 3rd parties as well as how it will grow when we get more powerful hardware to run it.

Edited by Kopteeni
  • Like 1

There is no doubt that this is a GA/VFR dream come true and when you think about it, this is going to be ver 1.0 - Sadly though we will have to face the fact that none of the default will have the GTN's even then I didn't see any vids with any GNS GPS which is of concern.

• Like 1

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

That hopefully, many parts of the world won't look like the Big Empty anymore (like with FSX).  And, send in the clouds!

• Like 1

Is he using TrackIR in that video ?

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

I pre ordered the day they announced it available, but I wasn’t “hyped” for it until Robert Randazzo made his post. I was on the fence and still am a bit skeptical about some things I have seen/heard but he seems to think it is the way forward. You may hate PMDG’s business practices...but they tend to make amazing addons and have been doing that for a long time now. And whilst my flying fastest have changed over the years from PMDG and other tubeliners to more turboprops and GA flying, if they can seemingly get excited about the platform so can I.

• Like 2

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

A new flight sim was long overdue, this one looks like current gen stuff, and we can hope that it'll get better in the future.

The heavy censorship about the current state of the product puts me down.

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster