Sign in to follow this  
gab523

UNBELIEVABLE VIDEO

Extraordinary and, dare I say it, miraculous!!Mike

All,As a skydiver - you have no idea as to how violent it gets up there when you have a chute malfunction... and - OMG - two bad chutes - everyone's worste nightmare - I'd be looking for whoever packed them... I am amazed she didn't black out - you can pull some serious g load - while spinning like that... One lucky girl...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I heard this morning on the news that she is planning on taking her next jump in August of 06, I guess after she has her baby. To me that is pretty brave. I don't think I would be able to do it, but then agian I have never skydived before, so I don't know what the rush is like.So scott, since you have done this before, would you be able to jump again?Just wondering.Glenn

Hi Glenn...LOL - very good question... Hmm - the "rush" is unbelievable... However - If I had two bad chutes and severely damaged myself - I would definately need to rethink my priorities... I do have an 11 year old daughter to worry about... My first solo - "non-tandem" jump - with the instructor freefalling along side me - I could not locate the handle to deploy my chute... I tried three times - before my instructor deployed it for me... That was an eye opener - and - I learned a few lessons on that one - lol... I got it right - on the next jump... :)Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

"It CERTAINLY has to do with flying!"No argument there, but I found it in the MSFS forum this morning. I moved it to Hangar Chat, but please (everyone) review forum rules so we can keep threads on topic, especially when it comes to video links that are posted. For now on, I will look at the experience of the person posting the threads, and I will delete those that are off topic. The moderators are spending too much time "housekeeping" removing off topic posts, especially from the MSFS forum.-JohnEdit: Take a look at this thread--http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=23445&page=

Scott, Thanks for the reply. I guess because I am not that adventuress, I could never get up enough nerve to jump from a plane and just fall towards the earth. That is why I had the reaction I did when I heard that she was going to jump again, especially since she will have a young child when she does it. Glenn