Sign in to follow this  
Gadget FPV

Any Updates from Rex Simulations?

7 hours ago, micstatic said:

All these devs and still not a realistic airliner. Ugh 

What are you talking about? There are plenty of realistic airliners in P3D.

Oh wait, you're in the wrong forum I guess. Not sure what you expected, that other game launched in an alpha state with no working SDK. No dev can create a decent plane and that won't change in the next 6-12 months.

1 minute ago, flycln said:

What are you talking about? There are plenty of realistic airliners in P3D.

Oh wait, you're in the wrong forum I guess. Not sure what you expected, that other game launched in an alpha state with no working SDK. No dev can create a decent plane and that won't change in the next 6-12 months.

I actually agree with you 100%.  I was being sarcastic and responding to @dukeav 

• Like 1

9700k | Maximus XI Hero| 32gb DDR4 3000 | 1080Ti 11GB | 1tb EVO Plus 970 and 500GB M2+3TB HDD | 43" Samsung X60R 4k and 2  22" monitors | Corsair RM1000x |  240MM AIO.| MFG Crosswind | T16000M Stick | Saitek Throttle Quad | Skalarki MCDU and FCU | Saitek Radio Panel

8 hours ago, dukeav said:

It’s inevitable. MSFS has drawn too much of P3D base. Devs are going where the money is. 

You think so when users are saying i am not paying more than $15 for an addon, and once the novelty ahs worn of and the gamers go back to gaming when the next big game is released the in sim numbers will drop just like FSX  

did.

i9 10900K\ASUS APEX MB \ MSI RTX 2080Ti GAMINGX TRIO \ M.2  Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB C Drive \ 2+1TB Samsung 850 EVO \ 2TB BarraCuba \ 32GB G.SKILL Z DDR4 3600MHZ \ Windows 10 Home\ ASUS 28" 4K monitor\ 4TB Portable Drive\P3DV5

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

8 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

You think so when users are saying i am not paying more than $15 for an addon, and once the novelty ahs worn of and the gamers go back to gaming when the next big game is released the in sim numbers will drop just like FSX  

did.

Actually that part is also true. There is not much money here, P3D, due to migration, and eventually won’t be there, MSFS, too due to extremely casual audience. Unless the addons are real cheap.

Caught between a rock and hard place...

And about airliners, the built in 320/747/787 are actually good enough for 99% of the MSFS audience. The market for $50-$100 airliners will be extremely small in MSFS. No more than the size of P3D market ever was.

8 hours ago, micstatic said:

I actually agree with you 100%.  I was being sarcastic and responding to @dukeav 

As I said 99% of MSFS audience does not care about realistic airliners. 

I would really appreciate it if you would point us to the official reports of that number, "99%", you used here.

Or is that just "your feeling"? 

Marcus

I would really appreciate it if you would point us to the official reports of that number, "99%", you used here.

Or is that just "your feeling"? 

Marcus

Edited by mpo910
Somehow it got duoble posted....sorry for that

12 hours ago, dukeav said:

Statistics are not on your side. Why do you think scenery like ord, Mia, and Denver were released ?  Do you think those developers were targeting John Doe and his Cessna 152?

• Like 1

9700k | Maximus XI Hero| 32gb DDR4 3000 | 1080Ti 11GB | 1tb EVO Plus 970 and 500GB M2+3TB HDD | 43" Samsung X60R 4k and 2  22" monitors | Corsair RM1000x |  240MM AIO.| MFG Crosswind | T16000M Stick | Saitek Throttle Quad | Skalarki MCDU and FCU | Saitek Radio Panel