Sign in to follow this  
CaptainMoose

744 Adding arr runway to fix "NOT IN DATA BASE"

Whenever I try to add the arrival runway fix in the 747-400 FMC, I get a "NOT IN DATA BASE" msg. I am picking the arrival runway from the legs page but that is not helping.  I researched a bunch and tried the following with no use:

1- Deleted the ARPT_RWY.dat from the PMDG, then ran MakeRunways (admin) and PMDG recreated a new one fine. The file has the arrival runway in reference (OEJN) but still the problem persisted in the 744 FMC.

2- I tried entering the same plan in the FMC of the 748F and there was no problem, the FMC of the -8 accepted the arrival runway fine copying from the LEGS to the FIX page. So makes me think the problem is specific to the 744.

3- I tired updating the P3D from WorldNavAids but that didn't help.

4- I ran Navigraph FMS Data Manager again and verified the airports.dat file is the latest in PMDG\NavData is from the latest AIRAC, still no use!

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Mustafa